Lt. Commander
# 21
12-13-2012, 08:00 AM
NCSoft tanked Tabula Rasa on purpose while RG was on vacation....just saying, and Gene's not around anymore unfortunately.

I think they are pulling idea's written on scraps of paper out of a hat. The logic behind it seems to be in line with the absence of critical thinking. The 'projects' are poorly designed and even more poorly implemented. They should be SCALED based on Fleet size, not every Fleet is the same size obviously so why are requirements the same across the board? In this scenario, small Fleet's stack FM's because they take more time with less people, more people can contribute however so they can all acquire more Credits yet it eats all their precious resources since everything takes the same mats. On the opposite end, larger Fleet's have members that sometimes cannot ever contribute because they are at work/school/Real freakin life when these projects cool down, so the opportunity to use the Fleet Store or any real benefits of being in a Fleet that size is moot. I'm sure I'll be on a new game well before I ever hit my Fleet's contribution requirement, and I've CAMPED projects for cool down many times. Having to even do that is just plain dumb. Also, your Fleet missions/instances need to reward more Fleet Marks, it's way too low right now. I've never played an MMO that 'locked' players in so many ways whether it be 'time' based or 'amount' based (i.e. DIL refining limit) or with so many different forms of currency. Yikes.
Career Officer
# 22
12-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
From tomorrow through mid-January, previously run Starbase and Embassy Featured Projects will become available for fleets to slot and complete! Read more for additional details.

Click here to read more.
Dilithiam is rarer than latinum! Seriously how does this help small fleets? Hey you can spend all your Dilithium on silly fleet projects or for rep gear...

Honestly I want my starbase to have all these fun things but I have spent all my Dilithium on all of my charcters and am not reaching the 200k goal for any letter alone every project.

I know some people will say with 7 charters (fed) I should be able to complete these.missions in no time. Well I'm afraid I don't have the time to complete 8k dilithiam a day for every charcter. I can barely get two done.

But wait there's more! I have 5 kdf to play as well. With all the aspects of this game its hard to play multiple players anymore. At launch I could knock out everything for all my charcters no prob but now...

I mean I love the game and I love all these playable aspects but keeping all my characters up to date is not a daily thing.

And then add the fact that me Fleet is currently 2 active players and 3 off and on again players its extremely hard to meet the demands for the Starbase, Reputations and upgrades all that require Dilithium.

At launch we had nothing to do with our 8mil credits now I got to scrape the streets from some dilitium dust to try and process into something.

Seriously we have credits, marks, gpl, dilithium and lobi whys does it all cost so much dilithium?!? Use the other items as currency so we can use dilithium eslewhere.

GPL is the ferangi currency yet none of them seem to want it for their services.

Please help the small fleets keep driving on.
Closed Thread