Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121118e.22

General:
  • Ferasans and Caitians can now use the winter scarves.
  • Resolved the issue that incorrectly allowed Romulan Bridge Officers to have their costumes changed.
  • Updated the location of the hidden Lobi in Cold Comfort so it's no longer incorrectly obscured by geometry.
  • Updated the Winter Event:
    • Added a transwarp to ESD and Qo'noS to the winter event.
    • Updated the FX for the Snowman Boss.
    • "The Fast and the Flurrious" now has a race official who explains when to race, how to race, and what you win.
    • Updated "The Fast and the Flurrious" to always award 2 winter epohh tags to people who finish the race without placing 1st-3rd.
      • Finishers must now click a "Finish" flag at the end.
    • Players in line for the single-person race are now safe from the snowmen.

Systems:
  • Free Snowballs now melt after 1 hour, instead of 10 minutes.
  • Updated the description of the Frosted Boots.
    • Removed references to a 30-hour lifespan, since they are now permanent.
  • Federation characters can now purchase a Purple Nanopulse Bat'leth, and KDF characters can now purchase a Purple Nanopulse Lirpa.
  • Increased the number of Holiday Collectibles received with a Critical Success on Holiday Duty Officer Assignments.
  • The Tetryon weapon ground proc now properly drains shields.

Last edited by zer0niusrex; 12-07-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Captain
# 2
12-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Players in line for the single-person race are now safe from the snowmen.
The attacking snowmen certainly made the race more interesting. My third try around the track the snowmen came to life and attacked. I thought it was a little surprise by Q to make the race a bit more interesting. I still made it and won the race, though that snowman attack certainly got me to run faster and catch the NPC.

Quote:
Free Snowballs now melt after 1 hour, instead of 10 minutes.
Thanks for this one.
Empire Veteran
# 3
12-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Any word on Tachyon Harmonics fix? Borticus told us that it would would be in an upcoming patch a couple weeks ago. Any info you can share on this would be greatly appreciated.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Captain
# 4
12-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Why should you not be able to make costume changes to Romulan, Reman, Jem'Hadar, Android, Liberated Borg, etc bridge officers?

Give me one good reason that can't be reduced to some mindless "because I say so" BS.

Last edited by hanover2; 12-07-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
12-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
Any word on Tachyon Harmonics fix? Borticus told us that it would would be in an upcoming patch a couple weeks ago. Any info you can share on this would be greatly appreciated.
I believe it is half fixed in this build.
Word is that the Tachyon ground weapon proc is draining shields as it ought, but Tachyon Harmonic will need further investigation.

Feel free to hop on Tribble and see how it's working. I'll add it to the patch notes.
Empire Veteran
# 6
12-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
I believe it is half fixed in this build.
Word is that the Tachyon ground weapon proc is draining shields as it ought, but Tachyon Harmonic will need further investigation.

Feel free to hop on Tribble and see how it's working. I'll add it to the patch notes.
Thank you very much for the update.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 7
12-07-2012, 03:38 PM
To be totally accurate, Tachyon Harmonic Rank 1 was fixed and works fine, but the fix failed to properly propagate to higher-tier versions of the power. This was just fixed internally after QA kicked it back to us, so hopefully there's still time to get it verified and squeezed into the next patch.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Empire Veteran
# 8
12-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
To be totally accurate, Tachyon Harmonic Rank 1 was fixed and works fine, but the fix failed to properly propagate to higher-tier versions of the power. This was just fixed internally after QA kicked it back to us, so hopefully there's still time to get it verified and squeezed into the next patch.
Yes I can confirm that, tachyon harmonics III doesn't work at all anymore, but the 15% chance to completely shutdown the shields works....

Thanks for the fast response.

Last edited by darkshadowsto; 12-07-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Rihannsu
# 9
12-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Quote:
[*]Resolved the issue that incorrectly allowed Romulan Bridge Officers to have their costumes changed.
>issue
>incorrectly

Just... why? Are Romulan boff costume packs going to be sold on the c-store or what?

These boffs wear rags and we cannot even changed their clothes though we can do so with most other boffs? It's not like they're some specific models like a borg drone or a breen. They're all clones that wear civilian clothing and you say this is working as intended?

Geez...
Empire Veteran
# 10
12-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Since we are already on the topic of broken kits, any news on the bugged enemy neutralization kit ? Currently, the Transphasic bomb (III) just detonates if an enemy comes closer than 3m, without manually detonating it. And as another side effect it makes other explosives invisible and undetectable.