Ensign
# 1 BOFF Portrait In Dialog Boxes
12-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Hi Everyone!

I apologize if this has been asked/answered before, but I did several searches and did not find anything related to what I am trying to sort out.

You know when you have a pop-up dialog box from a BOFF (like when you are moving from one sector to another). On all my ships up to now it has been whomever I placed in the highest-rank BOFF station that relates to the dialog box (ex. Tac BOFF in the commander station for sector transitions). However I just got a new ship and if I have no tac officers slotted it will be the same BOFF it has always been. However, if I slot that BOFF in the commander station and then any other Tac officer in the lower-ranking station, that lower-ranking one now takes priority and shows up with every dialog box. So I tried moving that one to the higher ranking station and placed the one I want in the lower ranking station, and I still get the one I dont want. I changed the BOFF with a different one to see, and I am getting that one still (in either station) instead of the one I want.

After 20-30 mins of trying to figure this out...I figured it was time to ask the community to see if anyone else has already dealt with and solved this particular issue.

Thanks in advance for any help/info you can provide!

Happy Holidays
Alexa