Career Officer
# 61
12-13-2012, 05:48 AM
Quote:
The Investigate Officer Reports mission now requires completing only 1 qualified mission, has a 30 min cooldown, and rewards 960 Dilithium and 50 Fleet Marks.
The Fleet Action daily that randomly picks 1 of 3 missions now gives 50 Fleet Marks and 960 Dilithium.
The Mining Event got a little more than a 50% boost to dilithium earned per node.

This makes me happy, glad you guys listened to our feedback about the Investigate Officer Reports mission.

Now if we could just know how to get our missions to qualify when they take longer than 15-20 mins to complete, it'd be fantastic.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Career Officer
# 62
12-13-2012, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
How do you plan to get a Breen into a Starfleet uniform?
I guess the Breen would be an exception, however there is nothing to stop them creating some alien-hybrid uniforms for these unique Boffs.

If unique Boffs were actually allowed to wear Starfleet/KDF Uniforms, I would actually use them. Same goes for the Romulan Boffs. Unless I can customize my Bridge Officers, I do not use them, thus so long as the Breen, Reman, Jem Hadar and Romulan Boffs remain fixed, I wont be using (or in the case of the Romulan ones, purchasing) any of them.
Starfleet Veteran
# 63
12-13-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
How do you plan to get a Breen into a Starfleet uniform?
A recolour of the Cryo Suit to match the uniform perhaps.
Commander
# 64
12-13-2012, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberusfilms View Post
YAY so now people do have a reason to play Foundry!

It's a good step towards timed rewards too
That would be nice, instead of having the Red Stamp of Death on a mission and not knowing why.
Captain
# 65
12-13-2012, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
another very nice patch..

how about ADDING 50 Fleet marks to the "Officer on the Watch" daily?

finally?
If this round of semi-un-nerfing doesn't work, they might go for that. I don't think today's changes are enough to bring people back into the grind. At least my former fleetmates are all happy elsewhere now, especially since The Secret World went buy2play yesterday.
Captain
# 66
12-13-2012, 07:08 AM
So, are the qualified foundry missions clearly marked for this?

(yes, I completely bailed on foundry missions when they killed the 1-click "exploit")
Lt. Commander
# 67
12-13-2012, 07:15 AM
Very nice update, ty.
Lt. Commander
# 68
12-13-2012, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Updated the cropped Winter jacket for Trill, Caitian, and Ferasan females.
Have a marry Christmas,and a Happy New Year.
Captain
# 69
12-13-2012, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Yes, it sure does I updated the patch notes to reflect this, as well as renaming it from a "daily" to a "mission". Don't forget to tip your Foundry authors with all that extra Dilithium, and donate to your Fleet's projects with all the extra marks

Accepting!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This is a great change, but I hope that players will know about it somehow, either in the UI or with a bulletin. The "earn this!" PvE interface has no foundry and the foundry interface doesn't inform players what they can earn or how they can earn it by selecting something outside of the foundry interface, before selecting something inside of the Foundry UI. They'll somehow have to know to select a mission from the non-Foundry UI and then go into the Foundry UI to find a mission that "qualifies for the daily" although it's no longer a "daily" even though it says it's a "daily."

UI edit please.

Last edited by kirksplat; 12-13-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Captain
# 70
12-13-2012, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenzedd View Post
Need a search option to find foundry missions that count. Still not going to bother with officer reports if I do not know how long the mission will take for that Dilithium......
custom search. You can specify a duration of 20-30 minutes.

Meh, nevermind. By your previous posts it would take a miracle to get you to play ugc.
Closed Thread