Lt. Commander
# 71
12-13-2012, 07:39 AM
No t4 project nerfs ? OMG the rage
Captain
# 72
12-13-2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
The Investigate Officer Reports mission now requires completing only 1 qualified mission, has a 30 min cooldown, and rewards 960 Dilithium and 50 Fleet Marks.
Ooooooohhhhh LOOKIE: fleet mark farming.

I don't have to any other mission ingame.

STATION !
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Career Officer
# 73
12-13-2012, 07:48 AM
I bought the Romulan T4 Plasma Torpedo Launcher... Will I finally get the Launcher that I paid for after this patch, or do I have to store it in my bank? Or do I even have to mail a GM?

I want that 2-piece set-bonus... I'll still have to wait some days for the Experimental Plasma-Array...
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Ensign
# 74
12-13-2012, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairmanmeowmix View Post
"Federation characters can now purchase a Purple Nanopulse Bat'leth, and KDF characters can now purchase a Purple Nanopulse Lirpa."

This is just great... Another step in the direction of eliminating the KDF as a separate faction with the end goal of making one big Starfleet family.
Federation has won the war. You got to accept it.
Captain
# 75
12-13-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesolc View Post
No t4 project nerfs ? OMG the rage
they never put the important stuffs in changelog.You will see many things fixed (and even more broken ) which for some reason they refuse to add them in changelogs.
Captain
# 76
12-13-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
they never put the important stuffs in changelog.You will see many things fixed (and even more broken ) which for some reason they refuse to add them in changelogs.
Did you notice that as soon as you started to post in my thread it disappeared from discussion - not moved - just gone. I think you were the last person to make several posts. Correct me if i am wrong.
Career Officer
# 77
12-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
I can still remember that they mentioned the KAG (Khitomere Accord Ground) optional-timer being changed to start when you leave the first room (that's a long long time ago)... That was an important information - the only easy ground optional of an STF gone. After that I stopped using public queues.

Let's say: "Sometimes they put the important stuff into the patch notes".
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Commander
# 78
12-13-2012, 08:01 AM
I see several nice things in the list of updates, but none of the critical fixes that severely affect gameplay.... like the game crashing.... or the "radiation sickness" (dilithium mining broken after a radiation scan).... Or possibly the Exchange Search capability (broken for several months) etc.

PWE needs to work on those things too - not just low hanging fruit.

Last edited by fadmbambam; 12-13-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 79
12-13-2012, 08:02 AM
lets see with this maintenance if they actually end close to the regular time and not go over.
Captain
# 80
12-13-2012, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by torsten1009 View Post
I can still remember that they mentioned the KAG (Khitomere Accord Ground) optional-timer being changed to start when you leave the first room (that's a long long time ago)... That was an important information - the only easy ground optional of an STF gone. After that I stopped using public queues.

Let's say: "Sometimes they put the important stuff into the patch notes".
that is what you noticed.Be sure that update had other things in it that was not in the changelog.
Closed Thread