Ensign
# 81
12-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
Random grumbling about downtime causing inability to play during peak hours in timezone X.

Generic complaint about why hasn't bug X, Y, or Z not being fixed.

Protest over how long the downtime takes.

Preemptive complaint over the extended downtime.

Massive outrage over newly broken ______ (fill in the blank)

This concludes the thread in one post! Brandon, please lock it now.
After reading the thread, all I can say: "nail, met head; head, nail."
Career Officer
# 82
12-13-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nd1t10nr3d View Post
Oh, that reminds me... Ornaments need to be made "uncommon" or "rare" seeing as they seem to be the hardest to find or earn! In my recent experience anyway! Like, I seem to find or earn more Andorian Bells or Bajoran Beads (which are apparently Uncommon) more often than I do Ornaments. Let's put it that way!
i get more ornaments then anything else wana trade?
Starfleet Veteran
# 83
12-13-2012, 09:07 AM
Hey Brandon will this also fix the omega mkxi costume problem for those of us that completed the costume project as well. I'm sure this was asked and aswered so sorry everyone.
Commander
# 84
12-13-2012, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairmanmeowmix View Post
"Federation characters can now purchase a Purple Nanopulse Bat'leth, and KDF characters can now purchase a Purple Nanopulse Lirpa."

This is just great... Another step in the direction of eliminating the KDF as a separate faction with the end goal of making one big Starfleet family.
Does that mean that us Feds can finally go to Qo'noS?
Lt. Commander
# 85
12-13-2012, 09:17 AM
MACO X armor will now display as Omega armor or just like normal generic armor?
Career Officer
# 86
12-13-2012, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
that is what you noticed.Be sure that update had other things in it that was not in the changelog.
Well, it always depends on your point of view... "What is important?" - Ask this a PvPer, a PvEer, a Fleet-Leader and a Single-Player. You'll get different answers from each of them.

Sure, Cryptic can't write down all the changes in a patch, they try to mention those things that are importent for all the groups or things that many people complained about.
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Starfleet Veteran
# 87
12-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Patch is up, can't be long now and I doubt they extend the downtime.
Captain
# 88
12-13-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by torsten1009 View Post
Well, it always depends on your point of view... "What is important?" - Ask this a PvPer, a PvEer, a Fleet-Leader and a Single-Player. You'll get different answers from each of them.

Sure, Cryptic can't write down all the changes in a patch, they try to mention those things that are importent for all the groups or things that many people complained about.
so you are saying that they are lazy to type in the forums all the changes?

lazyness is not an excuse
Lt. Commander
# 89
12-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
I guess the Breen would be an exception, however there is nothing to stop them creating some alien-hybrid uniforms for these unique Boffs.

If unique Boffs were actually allowed to wear Starfleet/KDF Uniforms, I would actually use them. Same goes for the Romulan Boffs. Unless I can customize my Bridge Officers, I do not use them, thus so long as the Breen, Reman, Jem Hadar and Romulan Boffs remain fixed, I wont be using (or in the case of the Romulan ones, purchasing) any of them.
1 Combadge, some Pips, and correct colour spray paint = New Breen SF Uniform
Lieutenant
# 90
12-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Let's hope they won't extend downtime: I want to test my brand new Avalanche on some snowmens
Closed Thread