Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Rihannsu
# 1 Rom Rep lvl 4 reward bug
12-12-2012, 06:02 PM
I seem to have discovered an issue with the Rom Rep lvl 4 reward for the project "Requisition : Romulan Plasma Torpedo Launcher".

According to the Tier 4 status list, I should be receiving:
"Equipment: Projectile Weapon - Romulan Hyper-Plasma Torpedo Launcher"
which appears to be part of the 3 piece Romulan space set.

However, upon running the project, I instead received:
"Rapid Plasma Torpedo Launcher Mk XII [Dmg]x2 [CrtH]"
and it is not part of any set.

When viewing Tier 5 Rom Rep status, it lists nothing of a Hyper-Plasma Torp Launcher, but instead lists the final piece of the space set (the Experimental Romulan Plasma Beam Array).
Am I the only one who has experienced this mistaken reward drop?

Screenshot will be included below:
http://t.co/OBoFzLLk
Rihannsu
# 2 Twitter Dev Update
12-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Posting this for anyone else that stumbles upon this thread. I received a LIGHTING fast response via Twitter. Dev's are already aware of this issue and working on a fix.

https://twitter.com/CrypticEQAH/stat...45623771185152
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
12-12-2012, 06:22 PM
I just discovered the same thing, was about to post but saw this, good to know the devs are already aware
Career Officer
# 4
12-13-2012, 12:41 AM
Rename the launcher, double or tripple reload-time and allow to use High-Yield/Torpedo-Spread.

I've made the mistake to buy it, I didn't get the 2-piece Bonus (since it is not part of the Romulan Set). I don't want to spend another 500 Romulan Marks and 15 k Dilithium on the real Launcher.
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Ensign
# 5
12-13-2012, 11:07 PM
Same thing. Ran the project, and now I am stuck with a non-set torp launcher that I didn't want, and cost me 500 marks and 18000 Dil.

If anyone from Cryptic or PWE wonders why people like me cancelled their subscriptions, and have zero intention or ever activating it again, it's crap like this that does it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
12-14-2012, 04:29 AM
if we run the mission and get the torp will it be retroactively fixed or will we have to run it again ?
Career Officer
# 7
12-14-2012, 05:41 AM
It's a quiet simple thing: If we don't get it after the fix, I will mail a GM because of a missing item.

Maybe we should do that now, so that the GMs become angry about the DEVs (for not fixing it)...
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...