Career Officer
I guess nobody has noticed (or maybe they just aren't saying) that you can hit your dilithium cap on any character level 6-50 in under an hour using the PvP system. The mission "Hostile Engagements Against Enemy Leaders - Arenas" or the mission of the same name for Scenarios awards 1440 dilithium and has no cooldown. More importantly, private matches count. So, grab the mission, challenge a friend to a 5-kill round of Solar Wind, and check out the easy earnings. Now, I know it's popping into your head right now that Solar Wind allows you to spawn camp the opposing team if they don't move away from spawn, and that the person you challenge could be in a shuttle with no shields and really speed up the process. That would be abuse of the system though. I know nobody wants to see that happen.

Why am I sharing this with everyone? Well, even easy as that is, I don't bother doing it most days. Don't hit your goals in this game until there is something new waiting beyond it. Otherwise you'll be spending your time focusing on what the devs don't do instead of having fun.

If it were not for the friends I have made in-game I wouldn't be here to find stuff like this, so thank them not me. Happy holidays.
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
Lieutenant
# 2
12-13-2012, 08:08 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 12-14-2012 at 07:33 AM.
Career Officer
# 3
12-13-2012, 08:13 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 12-14-2012 at 07:36 AM.
Captain
# 4
12-13-2012, 08:16 AM
Nothing anyone says or does will entice me into PvP.
Career Officer
# 5
12-13-2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sopwithsnipe View Post
Nothing anyone says or does will entice me into PvP.
haha, fair enough. I find it a tragic bore as well. Especially the cap&hold. It's more a test of who gets bored and gives up the fastest than an enjoyable scenario.
Captain
# 6
12-13-2012, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curs0r View Post
I don't want any of the items bought with dil or zen. Go run the hamster wheel if it matters to you, just whatever you do don't complain that dil is hard to get (until this gets nerfed). Thank you for popping by to be a jerk about it though.
Playing KDF side and recently joining a large KDF fleet - this is all they do to power through the Fleet dilthium sink.

Dilthium is running like the water from a broken water main on the KDF side - that's why you almost never have any KDF players complaining about the lack of Dilthium.

Only thing that sucks on the KDF is the Fleet action wait times
Career Officer
# 7
12-13-2012, 08:34 AM
I sense another change coming with today's later update. If not, it'll be a fix for next week. Just wait.
Career Officer
# 8
12-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
I sense another change coming with today's later update. If not, it'll be a fix for next week. Just wait.
Yeah probably. Until then enjoy if you're into grinding dilithium. Just sharing good info because some people seemed to be wholly convinced dilithium is somehow difficult to acquire. I certainly got my use out of this info. So... cheers
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-13-2012, 08:37 AM
okay, so foundry clicker and chart the b'tran was only 3k worth of "cheating", can I have them back? They were peanuts compared to this.
Ensign
# 10
12-13-2012, 08:41 AM
wish i had known about this last week since i have been trying like crazy to get zen.