Career Officer
# 1 BOff Space traits
11-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Are they going to add more BOffs with space traits? I've yet to find a KDF BOff with a space trait besides the Borg.

LB has efficient
Humans have teamwork
I've seen the efficient saurian and I've also seen an uncommon human with a special space and ground trait.

When will we see more and what type of space passives would you like your BOff to have?
Republic Veteran
# 2
11-29-2012, 02:13 PM
KDF side can have Efficient Letheans (Letheans are actually significantly more common than Sauraians, so Exchange prices will reflect that).

As for new space traits, my money is on never. There are so many more interesting/profitable things to work on.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Letheans have the efficient trait as well.
Rihannsu
# 4
11-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Let's face it.... being ale to have 5 crew that give you +10 defense or acc would be broken.... I could MAYBE see them doing something like the Borg Boffs with a Joined Trill though.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 5
12-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Let's face it.... being ale to have 5 crew that give you +10 defense or acc would be broken.... I could MAYBE see them doing something like the Borg Boffs with a Joined Trill though.
I agree that 5 boffs with +10 def or acc would be an issue and not at all what id be looking for. At a minimum KDF needs a teamwork boff. But additionally what id like to see is tac boffs with a passive space trait that reduces the drain by energy weapons. A engineering boff that buffs engineering team by adding a +5 all system power applied to target ET is applied to.

Something as simple as a buff that affects the respective team would be kinda cool. But something that addresses a boffs specailty training.

I think of something like "Piloting" trait that increases mobility and evasive maneuvers effectiveness.