Starfleet Veteran
Hi Sir,

In Winter Wonderland I Payed with Lobi Chrystals to Get a Nanopulse Bat'Leth, but after purchase I Noticed the blade is not showing up ! So I Restarted My computer, but this problem persists !

Is it because the Toon spoken of is only Lt 7 ?

Is it ok to tell the name of the Character in this Thread ? then I'll fill it in after someone answered !

Thx in advance for your answers !

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire

Last edited by allfather777; 12-14-2012 at 04:53 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
12-14-2012, 04:55 AM
Can't say if its working as intended but the blade on my nano blade bat'leth shows up only when I attack.
Career Officer
# 3
12-14-2012, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claransa View Post
Can't say if its working as intended but the blade on my nano blade bat'leth shows up only when I attack.
Thats how it works.

If you read the info on it, you will also see that this is the case, as part of it says "... in powersaving mode when not in use"
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Career Officer
# 4
12-14-2012, 04:59 AM
Cool, thank you.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5 >>>
12-14-2012, 05:29 AM
Hi Sir,

Ok Thanks, lol, I didn't Use it, that's why the blade didn't show up ! Sorry about that !

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
Rihannsu
# 6
12-14-2012, 05:45 AM
Funny glitch on the nanopulse bat'leth: If you attack with it, then immediately switch weapons, the bat'leth will stay in your hand, on top of your other weapon, until the blades deactivate. Also if you holster it right after attacking with it, a copy of the weapon will stay in your hand until the blades deactivate.