Captain
# 11
12-14-2012, 10:32 AM
I just sell 'em on the exchange, better to get a few credits than nothing at all.
Captain
# 12
12-14-2012, 10:35 AM
I can't spare the room in my 40-slot exchange limit to sell 20-high stacks of lockboxes for 100ec each.

You know what would be funny? To be able to visit the cargo bay on your ship and see lockboxes stacked floor to ceiling, with some poor crewman with a PADD trying to inventory them all.
Career Officer
# 13
12-14-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
You know what would be funny? To be able to visit the cargo bay on your ship and see lockboxes stacked floor to ceiling, with some poor crewman with a PADD trying to inventory them all.
That would be hilarious!
Ensign
# 14
12-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Just put the stuff in the c-store. Prices there are already hideous, and folks can actually buy what they want instead of trying their luck in the lockbox lottery, getting pissed off and refusing to ever deal with any of cryptic's subsequent money grabs.
Aren't some of the ships available for Lobi? There is an unofficial rate of Zen:Lobi exchange based on how much Lobi you get per box opened.

Even if the ship is only available through a drop, it would annoy players more if they devs took the mean/median price of the keys it took to get the drop and pegged it at that price on the z-store "OMG a Galor-Class is 25000 zen?!". Yeah that would be poor market psychology on all sorts of levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanover2 View Post
I can't spare the room in my 40-slot exchange limit to sell 20-high stacks of lockboxes for 100ec each.

It would be even more hilarious if that crewman always happened to be a Ferengi, imo. I liked how the very first assignment Nog gets on DS9 is to do an inventory of a cargo bay, and the very last assignment he gets on the show is...to do an inventory of a cargo bay.

Last edited by cowbert; 12-14-2012 at 01:32 PM.