Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
Simply put, I cannot access the above mission. Following on from this thread (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=483341) I figured I'd give that a whirl, though upon entering my 'available missions' tab couldn't find it.

As you'll see through the rest of the above thread, I asked questions on where to find it, and who to talk too. I was directed to the K7 Starbase, and spoke to everyone I could. Alas, no mission came up. One fellow member (handle @Curs0r) even tried to help me in game, and he was able to share the mission with me. We completed it, yet I earnt no dilithium through it (he did).

I figured that upon completion of his shared mission, mine would then show up, but alas, it hasn't. I've submitted a ticket, but Cryptic aren't know for their... quick responses. Figured I'd drop this here too, see if anyone has come across this before and if so, how they resolved it.

Cheers in advance to those that reply, and @Curs0r, if you read this, thanks again for your assistance yesterday.
Ensign
# 2
12-14-2012, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
Simply put, I cannot access the above mission. Following on from this thread (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=483341) I figured I'd give that a whirl, though upon entering my 'available missions' tab couldn't find it.

As you'll see through the rest of the above thread, I asked questions on where to find it, and who to talk too. I was directed to the K7 Starbase, and spoke to everyone I could. Alas, no mission came up. One fellow member (handle @Curs0r) even tried to help me in game, and he was able to share the mission with me. We completed it, yet I earnt no dilithium through it (he did).

I figured that upon completion of his shared mission, mine would then show up, but alas, it hasn't. I've submitted a ticket, but Cryptic aren't know for their... quick responses. Figured I'd drop this here too, see if anyone has come across this before and if so, how they resolved it.

Cheers in advance to those that reply, and @Curs0r, if you read this, thanks again for your assistance yesterday.
You must first do the Neutral Zone diplomacy tutorial mission. After completing that Cautholn will give you one more tutorial mission. Complete that and it will unlock the repeatable version.
Career Officer
# 3
12-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerotraction View Post
You must first do the Neutral Zone diplomacy tutorial mission. After completing that Cautholn will give you one more tutorial mission. Complete that and it will unlock the repeatable version.
I don't get the options for the tutorial missions though. I get nothing from any of them.
Ensign
# 4
07-13-2013, 11:42 PM
I am having this issue as well any figure out how to fix it?