Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Anyone else having trouble with this? Is this a known issue?
Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide.

T'Plana-Hath
Matron of Vulcan Philosophy
Career Officer
# 2
12-14-2012, 08:14 AM
I was able to buy a food item, but not the outfit boxes. I get the confirm dialog and then nothing happens.
Marauder Bridge Officers have been broken for over two years, can you fix them please Cryptic?
Ensign
# 3
12-14-2012, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themartian View Post
I was able to buy a food item, but not the outfit boxes. I get the confirm dialog and then nothing happens.

I don't even get that. Tried with My KDF to buy the Nanopulse Bat'Leth, I have the correct quantity of items to get it. It shows as available but cannot select it nor confirm.

Same with Fed to turn in Winter Epohhs for marks. Cannot select them from the list to confirm.
Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide.

T'Plana-Hath
Career Officer
# 4
12-14-2012, 10:50 AM
You probably have some items in your overflow bag. Move them into your main inventory and you should be able to purchase the items.
Ensign
# 5
12-14-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnprime View Post
You probably have some items in your overflow bag. Move them into your main inventory and you should be able to purchase the items.
Negative. Checked that.

T'Plana-Hath