Lieutenant
# 1 Odyssey Uniform Pips
12-14-2012, 08:33 AM
I just noticed on the background of the main screen, the pips on the Odyssey uniform are cool little arrows. Are these actually available when you buy the Odyssey uniform? If so I've missed how do you select them.

If not, is there any chance that we could get these into the game? Being able to select the style of your pips would be a great idea I think.
Rihannsu
# 2
12-14-2012, 12:00 PM
from what I've seen, they're actually rectangular on the Odyssey uniforms, kinda like the Enterprise era Pips or modern Lieutenant bars. The arrow shaped pips are from the Wells uniform. I wouldn't mind being able to choose between different styles of pips either, for one thing the Diplomatic uniform has the wrong ones.
Community Moderator
# 3 Moved thread
12-17-2012, 08:42 AM
This thread has been relocated from Federation Gameplay to the STO Art subforum, so that the appropriate Devs can easily find this feedback.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek