Ensign
# 1 Second Turret Not Firing
12-21-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm running into a strange bug. I've been doing the early Klingon content, and recently I replaced the rear-firing photon torpedo launcher on my Bird of Prey with a second turret. However I noticed today, while running Second Star to the Right, Straight on Till Morning that the original turret isn't firing. I removed the new turret and confirmed that it simply isn't functioning. I have weapon power as primary, so I think there's plenty of energy for all the guns. But the gun still doesn't fire.

Has anyone else run into anything like this? Do you have advice on how to diagnose the problem?
Captain
# 2
12-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Does the icon in your toolbar have the "firing" sequence when you fire? Sometimes it's hard to make out the actual weapon fire, especially when you have cannons equipped.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Ensign
# 3
12-21-2012, 05:00 PM
I removed the second turret and there was no turret fire at all. That's how I diagnosed the problem.

It seems to have fixed itself. When I logged back in, the second turret worked fine.