Captain
# 71
12-16-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Isn't it 50:1?
Not any more. Was 50:1 before the 1 CP = 2 Zen conversion.
Lt. Commander
# 72
12-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowestlvl View Post
that is such a cop-out. why not just state clearly that it didnt make money wasnt worth the time and there will be nothing of this again...

this weapon has been in the game for nearly 3 years and is the most worthless weapon in the game after level 10.

i have been playing this since launch and just about every pre-order item is availible in your cashshop but this weapon and the pre-order bodyarmor.
The pre-order Deflector Dish we got from SyFy is also useless after about the same level even though it's still in the shop and claimable. I do agree if you paid for a specific pre-order you are due the special 'bonus' whatever it is, or at least a decent variant/compensation if not....too bad PWE/Cryptic cares not for what is 'right' or 'fair', or even 'honest'.
Ensign
Can you explain why I can not see a holiday commodity I post on the exchange. sorting by price per unit if I post 1 credit less then the lowest should be easy to see,,,,but NO... posts tens of items, cant see them on exchange cant sell them, wtf? why are you creating an atmosphere of deceit in the game...frustrating and nearly wanting to give sto the bird....any comment?
Ensign
# 74 timing curiousity.
12-16-2012, 02:42 PM
ive been wanting to post a few questions towards cryptic but i always seem to miss the date for it. where do i go to check on said asking date? or is it just a random selection of questions taken from all the forums?
Commander
# 75
12-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seerisow View Post
ive been wanting to post a few questions towards cryptic but i always seem to miss the date for it. where do i go to check on said asking date? or is it just a random selection of questions taken from all the forums?
The question portion of "Ask Cryptic" usually takes place around the middle of a month, with the selected questions being posted about a week later.

So, we're due soon for a new round of questions to ask.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Lt. Commander
# 76
12-16-2012, 03:59 PM
You know, i was actually shocked to read this one. Usually all i see are softball questions with puff answers or answers that dont go to the heart of the question.

I fired up my old eve account recently BUT while i plan on playing the original 'internetspaceships' game. This ask cryptic one made me ask if i shouldn't keep playing this.

I'm a bit stuck without a fleet so i'm kinda in downtime mode. That aside

There were some serious questions and some candid and blunt answers this week. I still dont like how season 7 was implemented but i doubt we'll ever see an apology from you guys. All of that being said, You took the heat this go around. I'd like to see more of it in the future. Dev Teams willing to answer those questions are teams i'm willing to put my money towards helping.

Keep answering our tougher questions. You'll like the results no matter what the answers are.
Ensign
# 77 Dabo
12-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Hello there Cryptic!

I was wondering if you guys will be letting us bet more on dabo up to a million?
Captain
# 78
12-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerwardog View Post
Hello there Cryptic!

I was wondering if you guys will be letting us bet more on dabo up to a million?
This is the answer sheet. They don't take any "Ask Cryptic" questions until about a week into next month.
Starfleet Veteran
# 79
12-17-2012, 01:26 PM
Good stuff! Keep it coming!
Lt. Commander
The title says it plain and simple but I suppose it needs repeating so...

Bring back BOFF Off-Duty Uniforms! Please!