Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
# 11
12-14-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
all that sounds awesome. the toran made... better?
The stats weren't changed -- the existing Toron shuttle is more in-line stat-wise with the Runabout than the Type 8. We adjusted the visuals to represent that.
Empire Veteran
# 12
12-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
The stats weren't changed -- the existing Toron shuttle is more in-line stat-wise with the Runabout than the Type 8. We adjusted the visuals to represent that.
That's what I thought.
Once I have Tribble updated, i'll expect to see something that looks less like a KDF Worker Bee.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Captain
# 13
12-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
That's what I thought.
Once I have Tribble updated, i'll expect to see something that looks less like a KDF Worker Bee.
Except for the fact, that the Toron Shuttle is SUPPOSED to look like a "KDF Worker Bee"

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Toron_class
Captain
# 14
12-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121210a.4

Systems:
  • "Console - Universal - Nadeon Detonator" will now enhance any standard torpedo, instead of only functioning with Photon Torpedoes.
What are the chances of seeing more of these "weapon-specific" Universal Consoles, function more.... Well, universally? The "Photon emission torpedo" for example would be nice, if it could work with any torpedo type capable of being "Spread" or "High Yield". Any torpedo should be able to be modified to track plasma emissions, since the "sensors" and "weapon yield" are not directly tied together.
Career Officer
# 15
12-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Aw man, nothing about fixing this UI Bug. Don't they know how frustrating it is having to reslot stuff everytime you change devices?

Not to mention how NumEnter is now the same as the Enterkey, when before it was a seperate key.

And of course how the BioNeural Torpedo still can't be fired by the Torpedo key.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
[*]Updated the materials used on the Nausicaan and Fek'ihri ships.
So world dose end on 21.
Empire Veteran
# 17
12-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Zero: the Toron shuttle;
Standard view, Borg set w/ console = crazy

might tell the artist that the borg console visual needs adjusted on the shuttle. It looks a little .... strange with the giant pieces.
Otherwise, send my Kudos to the artist.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
Yes I did, that's why I thought it was "Interesting".

I doubt it, there would be little but anger with the change, since they are just a Hybrid w/ crtH bonus.

For that matter, why wasn't the Chel Grett added to the Jem set since it was a Dominion ally like the the cardasians.
Ok I have to agree with why the weapons will most likely not bonus the space set. Also I would like to see the new Breen Ship added to the Jem'Hadar set; The Galor and the Jem'Hadar attack fighter are buffed by it maybe they will add the Breen ship the least we can do is just ask them to add it.

Last edited by ltsmith; 12-14-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
12-14-2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
What are the chances of seeing more of these "weapon-specific" Universal Consoles, function more.... Well, universally? The "Photon emission torpedo" for example would be nice, if it could work with any torpedo type capable of being "Spread" or "High Yield". Any torpedo should be able to be modified to track plasma emissions, since the "sensors" and "weapon yield" are not directly tied together.
The "emission-seeking" torp already does work with other torp types. I use it all the time with the regent 180 degree torp.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7, the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Captain
# 20
12-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
The "emission-seeking" torp already does work with other torp types. I use it all the time with the regent 180 degree torp.
I did say "for example". I don't know when they changed it, but I know I tested the Exeter and it's Emission-Seeking console while it was on Tribble, and back then it -only- worked with Photons.

The Bellerophon "Shockwave Torpedo" console is another example of being Photon-specific (unless that too has changed?!?)