Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 31
12-15-2012, 09:31 AM
I'm really glad to see the retroactive fix for the Mk XII Borg Prosthetic gear. I was worried we were all just going to be out of luck and having to run the darn thing again! Thanks!
Captain
# 32
12-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Looks like a good overall patch, glad I'll be able to try out the xii prosthetics. Now if you really want to make me happy don't make me wait till thursday.
Ensign
# 33
12-15-2012, 11:13 AM
Now please insert the Romulan Hyper Plasma Torpedo to the Romulan Reputation and replace the placeholder with a Functioning set item ^^ that would make me happy ^^
Career Officer
# 34
12-15-2012, 03:56 PM
Discovered another thing that needs fixed.

You can't Raise Moppet Epohhmints with Bows.
Career Officer
# 35
12-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Zero, i don't suppose you could show us a pic of the upgraded tholians, could you?
Career Officer
# 36
12-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
The stats weren't changed -- the existing Toron shuttle is more in-line stat-wise with the Runabout than the Type 8. We adjusted the visuals to represent that.
The new Toron shuttle does look awesome, but as Meurik pointed out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Except for the fact, that the Toron Shuttle is SUPPOSED to look like a "KDF Worker Bee"

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Toron_class
Perhaps it would be a better idea to add this awesome new look as a 'new' shuttle for the Klingons, maybe something like a KDF Yellowstone on the C-store
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Dodgers-STO.png
Lieutenant
# 37
12-15-2012, 09:25 PM
Nice patch info, Zero. Any chance of some clarification on the passive power update on the Tier-4 Omega rep? How exactly is it "upgraded"?

Any chance we can see stack sizes go up for various commodities, ie hypos, shield charges, energy cells, regenerators and components... say to like 100, and still be able to slot them on our BOffs? I ask as the rep system eats those kinds of things up like Pac-Man goes after those pellets. When running other missions, it can be easy to go through a bunch of those in short order, depending on the difficulty of the mission or the skill of the team.

Also, how about increasing the stack sizes for lock boxes? I know they go up to 20 a stack, but it's easy to get several stacks of those fairly quickly. How about a stack size of like.. 500?

I bring these numbers out as the snowball throwing stacks can go up to 999 (yes, I actually picked up that many), and I imagine the Q photo stacks will go up that high, if not higher.
Lt. Commander
# 38
12-16-2012, 12:56 PM
[The Omega Reputation Power "Rotating Weapon Frequency" has been updated and improved.]

@crioijouls: That is a tier 3 power, not tier 4.
Career Officer
# 39
12-17-2012, 07:25 AM
This is a good start, but I think we are going to need 2-3 of these fixes patches/week for 4 months just to get the game back to the S5 bug level alone.
Career Officer
# 40
12-17-2012, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
This is a good start, but I think we are going to need 2-3 of these fixes patches/week for 4 months just to get the game back to the S5 bug level alone.
Well said! However, a simple rollback to season 1 would also solve a ton of the games current problems. Start from there and work forward should definitely be considered.