Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Commander
# 31
12-15-2012, 08:54 AM
It appears that some missions have been 'loot nerfed'. Several missions that were dropping pretty good loot now drop nothing.
Prime Minister Nayrok: Do not relax your security for an instant, Captain. He is extremely violent, and very cunning, as you already know.
Jean-Luc Picard: A matter of internal security: the age-old cry of the oppressor. The Hunted [3.11]
Ensign
# 32
12-15-2012, 09:28 AM
i havent played any because the wait time is so long. im the type that gets bored faily quickly and just sitting there waiting really annoys me. so i typically exit the que and find something else to do.
Captain
# 33
12-15-2012, 09:58 AM
I didn't realize that the foundry has a Queue...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are many problems with STO that only the Devs can fix. And they should...
At the same time, there are many problems that we are perfectly capable of fixing ourselves. And we should...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain
# 34
12-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahinder View Post
Stupid question, but if you leave a mission halfway through, does any progress get saved?

That's been my biggest reluctance toward doing multihour missions. (I have no problem otherwise -- again, my love of Foundry is for _STORY_, not phat lewt)

Didn't use to. But today while fixing my mission, the server crashed and booted me with only 2 text boxes before completion. When I logged back in and started the mission (note I didn't drop the mission and pick it up again), I had to load through each map up to the last one, but each map was complete, so as soon as you loaded it, the transition to next map dialogue appeared. Never encountered that before, and never tried it on another mission, but if that is a widespread thing, it's a beautiful thing. The last map had to be started again from it's begining, but at least the others didn't.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Captain
# 35
12-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by priapus1 View Post
i havent played any because the wait time is so long. im the type that gets bored faily quickly and just sitting there waiting really annoys me. so i typically exit the que and find something else to do.
???? Are you thinking of fleet actions here? There is no waiting with foundry, unless you mean the time of sector space travel.
Captain
# 36
12-15-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defcon1776 View Post
It appears that some missions have been 'loot nerfed'. Several missions that were dropping pretty good loot now drop nothing.
I really doubt this has been done. You probably just had a string of bad odds.
Career Officer
# 37
12-15-2012, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defcon1776 View Post
There's a limit to how much exp and loot you get from killing mobs per day in the Foundry.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Rihannsu
# 38
12-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
There's a limit to how much exp and loot you get from killing mobs per day in the Foundry.
Well that explains a few things.
Starfleet Veteran
# 39
12-15-2012, 11:58 AM
Correct and cunfurmed. I played Battleship Royal Rumble three times, got loot, and then all of sudden I didn't get a single drop anymore for two more full rounds from any battleship.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Career Officer
# 40
12-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eristhevorta View Post
Correct and cunfurmed. I played Battleship Royal Rumble three times, got loot, and then all of sudden I didn't get a single drop anymore for two more full rounds from any battleship.
It should reset when the "day" timer flips. Same timer as the dilithium refining one.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan