Ensign
Right, many months ago when Atari still had a big logo on STO I purchased the Galaxy class retrofit via the store on my tactical (and only) fed char, which would be account wide. A few weeks ago I rolled a science char and apparently I need to buy this ship again.

The NX item is available to the new char, something I bought at the same time as the Galaxy. It was my understanding that new chars would have access to previously bought ships, but I could be mistaken. Both the c-store and shipyard inform me that I have to rebuy it for the science char, the tact one still has access to it. Naturally I will not buy it again but I wonder if anyone has experienced something like this and if so, how it was resolved (if at all, as I am well aware that STO's GM and Support reputation is a bad one).
Captain
# 2
07-18-2012, 10:56 PM
1 Is the sci character of the appropriate level to use that Gal-R yet?

2 The ship doesn't just start in your inventory, you still have to claim it from the shipyard on new toons. However it should list the price as Free.
Ensign
# 3
07-18-2012, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
1 Is the sci character of the appropriate level to use that Gal-R yet?

2 The ship doesn't just start in your inventory, you still have to claim it from the shipyard on new toons. However it should list the price as Free.
sci char is VA, when I try to claim it on the shipyard it states "not enough zen". It's quite puzzling. Could it be that somehow somewhere during the account transfers something got "borged" ?
Captain
# 4
07-18-2012, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvasirdor View Post
sci char is VA, when I try to claim it on the shipyard it states "not enough zen". It's quite puzzling. Could it be that somehow somewhere during the account transfers something got "borged" ?
Ouch. Then yeah that sucks royally.
Ensign
# 5
07-19-2012, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
Ouch. Then yeah that sucks royally.
Ai, that it does indeed. I'm not that bothered by it though. I hated that ship on tac, think I only flew in it once . But I wanted to try it out on my sci but alas, it appears I must go through the horrors of bug report.
Career Officer
# 6
07-19-2012, 01:36 AM
I'd contact billing immediately, but, just to recap:

- You can see the Gal Refit in the Zstore.
- It does not say "Available" in white in the bottom right of the heading/tab/rectangle in the list. It instead has a price of 1,500 zen.
- When you click on it you have two options. "Buy Zen" and "Buy - 1,500 Zen", instead of "Buy Zen" and "Claim".
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Ensign
# 7
07-19-2012, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
I'd contact billing immediately, but, just to recap:

- You can see the Gal Refit in the Zstore.
- It does not say "Available" in white in the bottom right of the heading/tab/rectangle in the list. It instead has a price of 1,500 zen.
- When you click on it you have two options. "Buy Zen" and "Buy - 1,500 Zen", instead of "Buy Zen" and "Claim".

- I can indeed
- It does not, it's not 1500 zen either, but rather 2000. Only for my new sci char, on my tac it says that I already unlocked this vessel.
- Indeed, buy zen and buy - 2000

I could try to dismiss the thing on my tac, but I don't want to risk losing it on him, even though I never fly it . It's a shame that you don't get order notifications per email with this game (like in every other f2p mmo). Could have used that to smack the devs silly.

Last edited by kvasirdor; 07-19-2012 at 02:06 AM.
Lieutenant
# 8
07-19-2012, 02:16 AM
if you have an ODDESSY STAR CRUISER already whatever you do dont get rid of it as you wont be able to reclaim it without buying it again for 200,000 fleet credits.. and you cant reclaim it on other chars either.
Ensign
# 9
07-19-2012, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindwipecjg View Post
if you have an ODDESSY STAR CRUISER already whatever you do dont get rid of it as you wont be able to reclaim it without buying it again for 200,000 fleet credits.. and you cant reclaim it on other chars either.
It's not about the odyssey star cruiser, it's the Galaxy class retrofit
Ensign
# 10
12-16-2012, 12:23 AM
Hello all, hopefully someone can answer this question, I haven't played for a while so i hope I am just doing something wrong.

I am Vice Admiral (50) and I just purchased a Odyssey Operations Cruiser for 2,500 C-Store Points from the Starship and Shuttle Requisitions in the game. It keeps showing in the New Ship Requisitions that the price is now zero to purchase and it also said transaction successful, but it doesn't show the check mark in the box like the other ships that I have and when I go to the select ship it doesn't show the ship that I just purchased and it shows remaining slots: 5. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

EDIT: I just went into the C-Store from the forum and it doesn't show me as having purchased that ship. Are the two purchases not connected or what?

Last edited by kitt1962; 12-16-2012 at 12:29 AM.