Starfleet Veteran
For several days, loot drops in the foundry missions were giving pretty good loot drops. But sometime yesterday, the drops stopped all together, particularly on solo missions. Did several on a team with fleetmates and did get a few 'need/greed' loot though.

If they were nerfed, WHY?

Edit: These are on Elite
"All I ask is a tall ship and a star... to steer her by." You... You could feel the wind at your back in those days. The sounds of the sea... beneath you, and even if you take away the wind and the water... it's still the same. The ship is yours. You can feel her. And the stars are still there, Bones. ~ James T. Kirk | Imgur

Career Officer
# 2
12-15-2012, 12:23 PM
It's not nerfed, there's a limit on how much exp/drops you can get from killing stuff in the Foundry. It's to prevent people from making missions where all you do is kill stuff 24/7 and get loots.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
12-15-2012, 12:46 PM
I've not had this, loot is as good as usual.

At least 4-5 Blue XI's on a solo normal mission (That's around an hour long)
Captain
# 4
12-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latiasracer View Post
I've not had this, loot is as good as usual.

At least 4-5 Blue XI's on a solo normal mission (That's around an hour long)
You haven't noticed because you're taking time to play good missions. They people who hit the loot cap are repetitively farming a battleship combat mission.
Career Officer
# 5
12-15-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm actually kind of glad this is in place. It addresses the risk of getting too much loot from nonstop combat missions, without reducing the loot for the rest of the missions.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.