Captain
# 1 Reward Cap within a mission?
12-14-2012, 07:24 PM
I was curious and I couldn't find the answer on the wiki or in any FAQ here on the forums.

Is there an in-mission limit to rewards in the Foundry? I was playing one of those waves of ambushes missions designed to help with accolades and I noticed that eventually enemies stopped giving any rewards and stopped dropping anything as well. Is there a limit and if so when does it reset and what is it?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
12-15-2012, 01:41 AM
Yes, there is...

I don't think there are specific numbers available but it was implemented to stop people using foundry to break the in-game economy/exploitiing the system.

I'm not sure on the other specifics as well I think it may be a day thing, with the day set at PST time.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
12-15-2012, 03:46 AM
I noticed this too. After 2 missions I stopped getting loot drops from missions, shame - but I guess it's to be expected.

I would like to know if it's 20 hours, or 24 hours, or a certain time PST though. I might test it again before/after midnight (The dilithium daily refinement reset)
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-15-2012, 05:48 AM
I'd say it's midnight local time and is linked to your Dilithium counter.

I was playing a foundtry mission (multiple waves) and suddenly near the end started getting loot again. Looked at the clock and it was 0002 in the morning.

Last edited by yakumosmith; 12-15-2012 at 05:50 AM.
Captain
# 5
12-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the replies! Good to know I wasn't bugged. I was pretty sure it was WAI because it just makes sense for it to be this way. IT was when I couldn't find anything about it and the wiki didn't say anything either that I thought to ask.