Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
Patch notes Nov. 30,2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=467531

Quote:
The rewards for the Undine Font mission "Assimilated" have been updated.

Universal Console - Assimilated Module has been relocated to Tier 1 of the Omega Reputation System.
I just noticed that on the KDF side this console is still available as an episode replay reward for the 'Undine Advance - Assimilated' episode. Why was it removed as a reward for the Federation version of the episode and not the KDF? This doesn't seem fair that 1 faction can still get it for free with just a little time while the other has to purchase it from the reputation system.

Also, the Reman Prototype Covariant Shield Array, part of the Reman Prototype Space Set, is still available as a reward for the 'Romulan Mystery - Coliseum' episode. Shouldn't that be removed as an episode reward since the whole set was moved to the Romulan reputation? I forget which tier it is. Either tier 2 or 3.
Career Officer
# 2
12-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Nobody else thinks this is unfair the KDF can get this console for free as an episode reward while the Feds have to pay thousands of dilithium through the rep system? Seriously? 38 views and not 1 response.
Captain
# 3
12-17-2012, 01:23 PM
Shhhhhhh !!!

Ya sure it's only the shield ?
I DO want my assimilated console fed side without doing the rep grind, it's SO UNFAIR (NO, I'm NOT kidding)
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 4
12-24-2012, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
Nobody else thinks this is unfair the KDF can get this console for free as an episode reward while the Feds have to pay thousands of dilithium through the rep system? Seriously? 38 views and not 1 response.
Roll a klink... all fair.
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.
Empire Veteran
# 5
12-24-2012, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
I consider it some kind of compensation for all the neglect the KDF gets from Cryptic really, we should get more "extras" like that every once in a while until Cryptic gets off their lazy rear-ends and finally fixes the huge amount of KDF bugs. But that's coming in season 8, right *sarcasm*?
Career Officer
# 6
12-24-2012, 07:46 AM
dude shut up they'll take it away from the KDF too!

on another note, please restore this reward to the mission