Lt. Commander
Is it possible to transfer steam wallet card money to ZEN? I think there was a way in the past to transfer wallet card money to C-Points, but do not know if they made it so it will transfer to ZEN.

Captain
# 2
12-15-2012, 08:35 AM
I do it all the time.

Boot up the game through Steam and buy Zen from the in-game interface. That, at least, will allow you to select the Steam Wallet as a payment option.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Thanks thats all the info I needed.

Rihannsu
# 4
12-15-2012, 10:19 AM
I spent 200 bucks last week for zen and lobi. yeah. not going to do that again. Merry Christmas Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-16-2013, 05:16 PM
Apologies for the minor necro-post, but I'm new here and I'm not allowed to make new threads yet; I had some questions to other posters regarding this topic.

First, regarding using the Steam Wallet for Zen, has anyone experienced any bugs, hiccups, malfunctions or anything else of the sort I should be wary of?

Second, if I -do- happen to encounter an issue, do I take it up with Perfect World, or Steam? Or would that depend on what exactly the issue is?
Captain
# 6
01-17-2013, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exsteele View Post
Apologies for the minor necro-post, but I'm new here and I'm not allowed to make new threads yet; I had some questions to other posters regarding this topic.

First, regarding using the Steam Wallet for Zen, has anyone experienced any bugs, hiccups, malfunctions or anything else of the sort I should be wary of?

Second, if I -do- happen to encounter an issue, do I take it up with Perfect World, or Steam? Or would that depend on what exactly the issue is?
Don't worry about the necro, it is minor (2 days past 30 I think we can live with ;-))

Regarding the stability as far as I'm aware it's all good. Regarding issues - I suspect that if you came across an issue it would depend on what it was. I'm sure you'd be able to determine at the time.