Captain
# 1 Elite Fleet Space Weapons
12-15-2012, 06:42 PM
Really all that I know about these is that they will be available at tier V Industrial Fabricator, and that they will be phaser (Fed) and disruptor (KDF). Any ideas as to how much they will cost (dilithium and fleet credits)? Also, the elite fleet ground weapons replaced one of the [dmg] with a type of shield heal, what do you think they will replace it with on the space weapons? Any speculation is welcome, or if your fleet has already unlocked them, feel free to share.
Empire Veteran
# 2
12-15-2012, 08:35 PM
No one has unlocked them yet.

Most likely they will come in all the normal flavors of weapon type, like beam array, DHC, etc, but they will look like this:

DmgX2, one modifier of Acc/CrtD/CrtH, then a new special modifier which would add a new proc or something or rather like that.

Survivor of Romulus
# 3
12-16-2012, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwashington View Post
Really all that I know about these is that they will be available at tier V Industrial Fabricator, and that they will be phaser (Fed) and disruptor (KDF). Any ideas as to how much they will cost (dilithium and fleet credits)? Also, the elite fleet ground weapons replaced one of the [dmg] with a type of shield heal, what do you think they will replace it with on the space weapons? Any speculation is welcome, or if your fleet has already unlocked them, feel free to share.
there are NO ELITE SPACE WEAPONS...my goodness people, please read the actual text in the tier 5 description...there are elite shields, engines and deflectors..thats it.

Until you prove me wrong with viable evidence, they do not exist..my fleet is already progressed into tier 5, ive read all the descriptions in what we will unlock at tier 5 and elite fleet weapons are not part of it.

The description in Industrial fab for tier 5 does not include these rumors, and until I am shown that it does..well its a rumor.

Thanks

Last edited by natejam101; 12-16-2012 at 09:27 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
12-16-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natejam101 View Post
there are NO ELITE SPACE WEAPONS...my goodness people, please read the actual text in the tier 5 description...there are elite shields, engines and deflectors..thats it.

Until you prove me wrong with viable evidence, they do not exist..my fleet is already progressed into tier 5, ive read all the descriptions in what we will unlock at tier 5 and elite fleet weapons are not part of it.

The description in Industrial fab for tier 5 does not include these rumors, and until I am shown that it does..well its a rumor.

Thanks
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=11
Career Officer
# 5
12-16-2012, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
Hahahahaha. That has to be the biggest forum smack down I've seen all year. ::rofl::
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
12-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:

Thanks
Elite weapons used to be on the tier 5 list but at some point got lost from the UI, just like Fleet Assault ships which used to be in the list then got removed even though you can still get them..
Captain
# 7
12-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
Wow. I felt that slap from here. I believe the proper terminology is as follows: PWNED!!!
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Commander
# 8
12-17-2012, 12:26 PM
I already know Starfleet is only getting Phasers for elite fleet; and that makes sense wince it's what starfleet vessels are canonically fitted with.

Does anyone know if both Quantum and Photon torpedoes will be available in Elite? Both were used in canon, so it would suck if Quantums aren't available (and I'm sure both sides are getting photons).
Lieutenant
# 9
12-17-2012, 12:39 PM
That was some brutal pwnage.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
12-17-2012, 01:24 PM
Sorry, that is not proof..and even if it is true, phasers only?

When I see the information listed in the tier 5 tooltip then I will believe it.

Thanks