Lt. Commander
To me, it would be Haiti.

The biggest, most sturdiest and nicest building on the planet is the ambassy. Locals live in shacks (or even worst, tents).

The only thing wrong with that picture is the presidential palace which would be... for the Reman?
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
12-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Thankfully there isn't one
Captain
# 3
12-16-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squonkman View Post

The biggest, most sturdiest and nicest building on the planet is the ambassy. Locals live in shacks (or even worst, tents).

The only thing wrong with that picture is the presidential palace which would be... for the Reman?
The Remans live underground, check behind where you spawn when beaming to new romulus.
Commander
# 4
12-16-2012, 09:34 AM
You do realize that we haven't seen the inside of the capital yet?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-16-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erei1 View Post
The Remans live underground, check behind where you spawn when beaming to new romulus.
They live at the bottom of the cliff but the structure over there looks like a palace when compared to the tents.

Quote:
You do realize that we haven't seen the inside of the capital yet?
And you do realize that foreigners don't build ambassies in the middle of nowhere, right?
Career Officer
# 6
12-16-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:

I don't think that's just an embassy. I think there's a whole city behind that wall and that we just "warp" to the embassy because Cryptic hasn't made the city yet.
Empire Veteran
# 7
12-16-2012, 11:15 AM
Best analogy is: the US.
Where there are problems everywhere and people are stuck implementing solutions that have no bearing on the situation on the ground
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
I don't think that's just an embassy. I think there's a whole city behind that wall and that we just "warp" to the embassy because Cryptic hasn't made the city yet.
But wouldn't the front door be on the other side, then?
Rihannsu
# 9
12-16-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:

you know that is meant to represent the whole city and that gate is the gate to the whole city. you just enter one building (as its the only one they have made).

the stuff outside is a landing zone for supplies to come in, warehouses to store stuff and for starfleet and the kdf to assist in what ever needs doing.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 10
12-16-2012, 11:46 AM
New Romulus reminds me of a virtual Yes album cover.