Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Captain
Sometimes I see people sitting on the fence about these things, wondering if they are worth the dilithium cost. So I offer this public service announcement

Carrier pets take first place in damage

If you have a Vo'quv, stop hesitating, because they are absolutely worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-16-2012, 08:39 AM
Quick question-does that parser go by user name, or ship name? Just curious, because I fly the USS Osiris.
Captain
# 3 Hey
12-16-2012, 09:17 AM
Great pos I love the brothls can't beat critibg 40k on Some unsuspecting Borg cube

Off topic, sorry but where ca. You get a dps parser and information on setting one up

Also would you be able to go into some action with the advanced toduj as I like to use the basic ones on stuff like to Romulan mark missions where my target have low hulls and I tend to have to switch targets a lot and I was wondering wether the advanced were worth the extra

Thanks
Lieutenant
# 4
12-17-2012, 01:10 PM
I use them on the carrier build I have set for STF's. Nasty buggers!
Vice Admiral Thylek Shran- U.S.S. Omega (Odyssey Class Battleship) United Federation Space Command
Vice Admiral T'vix RRW Talon (Scimitar Drednought)
General S'tal IKS Q'vat (Bortasq' Battle Cruiser)
Captain
# 5
12-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Very nice.

Would I be pushing it if I was interested in a comparison of the Brolths heads-up to the adv Fer'jai?
Captain
# 6
12-17-2012, 02:49 PM
How do BoPs stand next to the Karfi's frigates? I know the BoP does more straight-up damage since it has CRF and THY, but the with the frigates tossing around trics, mines, and aceton fields (for the debuff; screw the damage), I am not sure which to pick up.

PS
Can the frigates even be used on a Voquv, or are they Karfi only the way BoPs are Voquv only?
Captain
# 7
12-17-2012, 04:18 PM
BoP - Vo'Quv only.

Fer'Jai - Kar'Fi only.
Constant exposure to the same opinions leads to continual reinforcement of ideas until eventually, any challenge, no matter what form it takes, is going to be met with a disproportionate sense of outrage. Room for reasoned discussion can no longer occur.

Captain
# 8
12-17-2012, 04:35 PM
If any Kar'fi + frigates captains want to run a side by side comparison with my Vo'quv + B'rolths, we can set up a date. Though I think any data generated should be heavily salted since there are a lot of variables in pet performance.
Empire Veteran
# 9
12-17-2012, 07:48 PM
I'd probably say the B'rolths are more straight-up DPS, while the Fer'jai frigates are more strategy-based. Fer'jai frigates can still hit super-hard with their tric torps and mines (but may not hit if they are shot down), while the BoPs are more alpha-striky in their attacks using their torps and CRF.

Ensign
# 10
01-03-2013, 08:14 AM
What is that software you used to tell you the DPS?

Please tell me! It would really help with my brand new Vo'quv!