Captain
When I was last active, I had a lot of problems flying a Varanus with repair platforms. Namely, most of the time the repair drones would utterly ignore my damage and refuse to help me. (jerks)

Needless to say, this rather... disappointed me, and considering this 'for pay' ship is worse than Fed equivalent free ships... yeah. (DSSV vs. Varanus: DSSV has less crew, 5 more aux bonus, 10% more shields. Yeah, that's fair)

Has that changed?

Last edited by zahinder; 12-31-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 2
12-31-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahinder View Post
When I was last active, I had a lot of problems flying a Varanus with repair platforms. Namely, most of the time the repair drones would utterly ignore my damage and refuse to help me. (jerks)

Needless to say, this rather... disappointed me, and considering this 'for pay' ship is worse than Fed equivalent free ships... yeah. (DSSV vs. Varanus: DSSV has less crew, 5 more aux bonus, 10% more shields. Yeah, that's fair)

Has that changed?
I can't speak for the repair platforms but the Varanus should have +15 to auxiliary.
Career Officer
# 3
12-31-2012, 02:00 PM
Last time my little jerks were out about in public areas they were healing every player that came anywhere near the platforms I left all over the place. I bet people were cursing me for trebling the number of entities on the map.
Ensign
# 4
01-03-2013, 09:39 AM
The repair platform works to a point..

but, the seem to only start repairing after your ship in under 96% hull and sometimes stops at 98%

Now, the drones will repair all PC ships and PC deployed ships.
They will Not repair Kang, the Starbase, or any NPC controlled ship that assists you, which sucks.

Carrier deploy drones heal Kang but the repair platform don't. Something they need to work on.