Career Officer
It clearly states in the Event Info that this includes Daily Sector Missions within the Tau Dewa Sector. I entered with both the Tau Dewa Radiation Scan and Tau Dewa Sector Patrol missions in an attempt to complete both within the hour, gaining extra marks.

The Tau Dewa Sector Daily I failed. Why? Because (after visiting five sectors) I hit 95% completion and I wouldn't have ever had chance to make the full 100%. Why all the missions aren't a solid 20% each I'll never know. Why screw me over for 5%? Either way, the Radiation Scan I did complete well in advance, yet I was still only awarded 10 marks for it. No double points, no bonuses, no extras. Nothing.

What's going on?
Captain
# 2
12-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Radiation Scan's bonus is in that you get more radiation reports while scanning during the reputation bonus hour, which then lets you turn in 300 for 30 marks faster.
Career Officer
# 3
12-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoknight89 View Post
Radiation Scan's bonus is in that you get more radiation reports while scanning during the reputation bonus hour, which then lets you turn in 300 for 30 marks faster.
Are you sure?

I ask only cause I got about 150 reports running this daily without the aid of the event. If anything, I only got another 10 reports today whilst running it. If that's the bonus, then it's quite a poor one. I figured I was just a little quicker today than previously.

What's the bonus for the other Daily (Sector Patrol)?
Rihannsu
# 4
12-16-2012, 10:39 AM
I assume you mean you ran out of time. even when you hit 95% you can still run another to hit 100%

but just hang onto the mission and cash it in during the next hour. the cooldown is still clicking down no matter when you hail it it. unless you specifically need the marks that moment.

you can technically run the mission at any point during the day. the only critical thing is when you collect the reward.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-16-2012, 10:42 AM
Just run 5 times Japori or some other system that gives 20%. This way it takes me about half an hour to finish that daily in my Defiant or Hegh'ta.

I like Japori because of the Nausicans, they are fairly easy and straight forward. You could run against the Rommies if you'd buff against plasma bombs.
Rihannsu
# 6
12-16-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm not certain he realizes you can keep doing the same mission over and over. I know I didn't realize that at first.
Career Officer
# 7
12-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
I assume you mean you ran out of time. even when you hit 95% you can still run another to hit 100%.
No, I knew I could reach the 100%, only that I couldn't reach it within the allocated time.

Quote:
but just hang onto the mission and cash it in during the next hour. the cooldown is still clicking down no matter when you hail it it. unless you specifically need the marks that moment.
It would have likely been over 12hours until the mission repeated, and I don't get to stay online for that time.

Quote:
you can technically run the mission at any point during the day. the only critical thing is when you collect the reward.
Wait... So I can have a lineup of missions complete during any given day, and then cash them all in within this hour alone and I get a bunch of extras?

If that's true then damn, I didn't know about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrepid74656 View Post
Just run 5 times Japori or some other system that gives 20%. This way it takes me about half an hour to finish that daily in my Defiant or Hegh'ta.
If it was just the patrol missions I could do this cause I'm not limited to which system I fight in, but with the radiation scan (space version) you're given the systems you need to visit. I haven't got a choice.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-16-2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
What's the bonus for the other Daily (Sector Patrol)?

+15 marks (75 total)

I stopped doing the radiation patrol, because it seemed like it shoved you into planets with annoying (or annoyingly long) missions. Like the "herd critters past the hunters" one. When I can just do trading in Naquencia in under 2 min a run, five times, for the Patrol daily.
Ensign
# 9
12-25-2012, 11:51 AM
where do I turn in the radiation reports i collect on new romulus?
Captain
# 10
12-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Turn in the radiation reports to the guy that does the radiation tutorial. He is right in front of the teleporter that you always go to when you beam down.