Lt. Commander
Do you think the console is good as a stand alone console? I mostly like the crit bonus. The energy is always welcome too.
Captain
# 2
12-22-2012, 10:00 AM
I use it only for the crit bonus on my ship that is completely built for crits. I also use all [CrtH]x3 weapons and have crit bonuses from the rep system, the borg console, and the tachykinetic converter console, and mac projectile and energy weapons specialization. The results are amazing. I'm not sure it would be worth using that console just for the crit bonus if you don't go all out with it though and get your crit bonuses as high as possible.
Captain
# 3
12-22-2012, 11:12 AM
My fleet mates and I have the same passive base Critical Hit amount.

With the Tachyokinetic Converter and Assimilated Module, we get about 7.2 critical hit.

For those that are in the fleet that picked up this console, they get a boost to 8.9. So, you're not getting the full 1.8 value from the Zero-Point Energy Conduit.

It's a nice console, but I have yet to decide if I want to pick it up yet.
Captain
# 4
12-22-2012, 12:29 PM
For a Tac, this combined with the Tachyokinetic Converter, Assimilated module, APA, and CrtH x2 weapons... it's just scary.
The first we heard of getting new PvP maps "soon" was in August of 2010. We're consistently told something will be coming with the "next" update. Absolutely nothing has come to PvP since launch.

I think it's finally time Cryptic stopped stringing us along, don't you?