Career Officer
So small fleets are struggling, both fed and klinks, so here's a little solution.

New fleet project, Omega headquarters.

This would allow fleets to pool resources either cross faction or same faction. Fleets could keep their identies but trade resources with allied fleets.

Personally I find my klink toons are earning loads of dill which I would love to directly help my fed fleet, vice versa I find fleet marks much more easy for Feds (lots more foundary mission available).

Just an idea, thoughts.......
Captain
# 2
12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
And for those whose purpose are for blowing feds apart?

KDF should be a full distinct separate Faction. I support it for Allied Fleets on same Faction however.
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Career Officer
# 3
12-17-2012, 09:20 AM
If nothing helps, You can even trade the Dilithium from one char of Your account to another:

Create a Dilithium offer for an astronomical sum (so other players do not buy it), then retract it. You get to choose which of Your characters takes the retracted Dilithium offer.

and @topic:

I agree with vitzh, I prefer the factions to have their own flavour and pooling everything would water these distinctions down.
Commander
# 4
12-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzh View Post

KDF should be a full distinct separate faction. I support it for Allied Fleets on same Faction however.
These klings don't need to participate in the "Omega Headquarters". Simple as that -.-

Sounds like a nice idea. But only if there aren't any bonus/passives/new equip associated so that participating isn't necessary . This would help balance in pvp, accolade/items collectors and players who think that they every shiny toy to beat some lame borgs in ESTF.

KDF is a full distinct separate faction. They have another HUD color
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-17-2012, 10:02 AM
This wouldn't keep them from being separate branches. Just give people the option, if they choose, of allying a Fed and a KDF fleet together for project or STF purposes. I'm part of a group that has a Fed fleet and a KDF fleet with a shared chat channel and it's a hassle getting people from both fleets together when we want to run STFs, fleet actions, or shared missions. It's an annoyance that has no benefit.
Captain
# 6
12-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
KDF should be a full distinct separate Faction.
I'd be fine with that, if they'd make it into a sperate faction. No shared STFs, seperate chat-channels, auction house, mail and bank system, seperate instances of Deferi, New Romulus etc... and preferrably a way to open-pvp (perhaps being able to toggle pvp on/off).

If they keep it the way it currently is, they might as well combine both factions.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
12-17-2012, 10:33 AM
Its time to SCRAP Omega entirely
Career Officer
# 8
12-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzh View Post

KDF should be a full distinct separate Faction. I support it for Allied Fleets on same Faction however.
If you want to stay distinct then don't ally with a fed fleet, jut because you can do a thing doesn't mean you have to do thing.
Would be a nice option to have.