Lt. Commander
I need help. The klingon mission "Bringing Down the House" has no resolution. I can't get to the Ketha Lowlands through the city gate nor from space, as you could at the mission's beginning. Is this a bug or am I missing something. Hailing Lady Sirella doesn't end it.
Captain
# 2
02-06-2013, 06:09 PM
You're sure you're trying the correct gate? It's marked on the mini-map.

If it's still not working, it's probably a bug. Drop the mission and re-accept it.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2013, 04:30 AM
You could try and drop it and pick it back up If that dont help then it could be a bug
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2013, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalo View Post
You could try and drop it and pick it back up If that dont help then it could be a bug
I have dropped and redone it but no joy. If you mean the gate by the two guards near the targ pits, it doesn't work either.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2013, 08:14 AM
Maybe whatever there doing today will help fix it. I would drop it again when you log back in and if it is still giving you grief make sure to file a ticket. Sounds like your going to the right gate The Big One south of the Targ Pits and the Forge with the crafting area.Maybe you could get a fleet mate to pick up this mission to help confirm it. Good Luck
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalo View Post
Maybe whatever there doing today will help fix it. I would drop it again when you log back in and if it is still giving you grief make sure to file a ticket. Sounds like your going to the right gate The Big One south of the Targ Pits and the Forge with the crafting area.Maybe you could get a fleet mate to pick up this mission to help confirm it. Good Luck
I was thinking that, myself. I hope it gets fixed. I was starting to like my klingon character. I wish they had more content for klingons, but I did find a few interesting foundry missions.