Lt. Commander
Exclusively at Apple trailers:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/p...kintodarkness/

It is the first one at the top when you expand the list of trailers.
Empire Veteran
# 2
12-17-2012, 09:52 AM
Edit, nvm, found the Youtube version below

For those who aren't aware, this is the new trailer that premiered with The Hobbit. And close observation around 1:17 mark reveals the Enterprise took quite a beating, with visible damage all over the saucer section, and the deflector
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.

Last edited by trek21; 12-17-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Captain
# 3
12-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Wow./10chars
Career Officer
# 4
12-17-2012, 10:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdgRx94W5ko

Youtube link for those having trouble with the Apple link.
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff - FIX THE UI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Career Officer
# 5
12-17-2012, 10:39 AM
Interesting. It's a shame the interiors still look like an Apple store. I wonder what Noel Clarke's character was dropping into that drink, and why he was crying when doing so.

There seems to be a theme of things being turned upside down, and of falling a very long way. To right one's self and get back up, maybe? You've got to hit rock bottom...

I spy a wacky-looking bird of prey
----
Empire Veteran
# 6
12-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadooom View Post
Interesting. It's a shame the interiors still look like an Apple store. I wonder what Noel Clarke's character was dropping into that drink, and why he was crying when doing so.

There seems to be a theme of things being turned upside down, and of falling a very long way. To right one's self and get back up, maybe? You've got to hit rock bottom...

I spy a wacky-looking bird of prey
Well, the bridge and frequently-visited areas need to look good, at least. The rest of observation is purely preference

And nice observation about the possible theme I still want to know just who Benedicts character is though... because according to the leaked photos/videos from set, Spock and his character have a fight, Spock neck-pinches him, and while he does fall down briefly, he's not unconscious and stands up within seconds.

Seen here, leaked from set: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw7xmQ1MVaM (first half of video is just photos)

Khan couldn't do that, genetically enhanced or normal. Gary Mitchell might with godlike powers, but more likely he'd just stop it coming... but never at moment does Benedict's character show eyes of silver, glowing or otherwise.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.

Last edited by trek21; 12-17-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 7
12-17-2012, 10:53 AM
"When the Enterprise is ashes...only then do you have my permission to die"

Wait...my bad, wrong movie.

Rihannsu
# 8
12-17-2012, 11:12 AM
The trailer looks awesome. i so cant wait for this film.

on another note, the trailer makes it look like those pods are for dead officers, as its right next to the bit with the flyover and the folding of the flag, but they look suspiciously like stasis pods.

could there be a space seed/khan thing either going on as the main plot somehow despite benedict playing john harrison or setting it up for khan in number 3?

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 9
12-17-2012, 11:16 AM
This is a Star Trek movie, I'm still not getting excited, I should be but I'm not. Keep looking for Robin to make an appearance or maybe Spiderman to swing by. The trailer doesn't help, it focuses on one thing for less than a second, maybe I'm just getting old but this is what I expect a Star Trek Trailer to be like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWcbmkdsFYs

minus the corny talkover at the beginning lol

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Captain
# 10
12-17-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
This is a Star Trek movie, I'm still not getting excited, I should be but I'm not. Keep looking for Robin to make an appearance or maybe Spiderman to swing by. The trailer doesn't help, it focuses on one thing for less than a second, maybe I'm just getting old but this is what I expect a Star Trek Trailer to be like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWcbmkdsFYs

minus the corny talkover at the beginning lol
Something like this would be better. Only not as many spoilers.