# 32
12-18-2012, 04:24 AM
You better be a KDF warrior
Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

Career Officer
# 33
12-18-2012, 08:21 AM
You design powers and abilities? I have a request. Gorn NPCs can tear chunks out of the floor and throw them.

I wish to be able to do this.
Starfleet Veteran
# 34
12-18-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
Greetings, Captains!

My name is Jeff "Adjudicator Hawk" Hamilton - you can call me Hawk for short, if you prefer. Some of you may know me as Arbiter Hawk from Paragon Studios, where I was a Systems Designer on City of Heroes for the past two years.

I hail you now from the Systems Design team here on STO, working on exciting new powers, enemies, items, ships, and more! I've been reading various threads in the forums about your wants and hopes for the game, but I figured it was time to stop lurking and come join the conversation - so feel free to use this thread to talk about enemy groups you really enjoy fighting, ships you love seeing, or just a greeting if you want. I won't be able to reply to everyone, but I'll be reading all your input, and I look forward to meeting you all.

Signing off for now,

-Adjudicator Hawk
Welcome aboard!

First, the automatic question for every Cryptic dev:
What's your twitter?

Now, to the feedback:

As general feedback to the systems team, I would say that in general, science ships seem to be a bit underpowered compared to engineering and tactical ones. When I notice it most is when I play a mission solo since the debuffs, etc ... really help a lot other classes but I feel the sci ships have no punch of their own.
------
Formerly redleader - Real join date is July 2008

Last edited by redlead3r; 12-18-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Captain
# 35
12-18-2012, 11:12 AM
Why hello there! Welcome to our humble home!

Could you make my dear Galaxy-X not be terrible? Or at least a fleet version?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 36
12-18-2012, 12:08 PM
A new Systems guy? Swing by the PvP forums, we'll take our systems seriously! If you survive a month with us, I believe you win at Systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Hello and welcome
We are not all as crazed as we seem

Promise
Speak only for yourself.
Super Moderator
# 37
12-18-2012, 12:33 PM
Welcome to Starfleet!

Or, er, the Klingon Defense Force?

Romulan Star Empire, maybe?

Hey, you're welcome as long as you're not here to assimilate me.

Looking forward to interacting with more Devs
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Captain
# 38
12-19-2012, 08:52 AM
As an ex-CoXer, thank you for joining STO. That game was truly amazing and STO can be made greater!

Welcome aboard!
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Cryptic Studios Team
# 39
12-19-2012, 10:00 AM
Welcome to the forums Jeff! You will never find a more fickle hive of fun and flamery.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Career Officer
# 40
12-19-2012, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Welcome to the forums Jeff! You will never find a more fickle hive of fun and flamery.
so very true taco.. so very true.. welcome to sto and look forward to seein what you bring to the table Hawk (and yes please do swing by the PvP forums as there is alot of feedback to sift through for ya to get a good idea where to start).
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.