Captain
# 41
12-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Welcome to the forums Jeff! You will never find a more fickle hive of fun and flamery.
Just a tip: There would likely be -considerably- less "flamery" if you guys quit adding so many grind mechanics and currencies, and started adding real content such as Episodes;

Season 6 (no story content)
Season 7 (no story content)

Season 8 is promised new story content, but that remains to be seen. And by then, it's been almost a full year since Season 6 was released. Last "story" content, was the Cardassian Feature Episodes, which ended in March of this year. Unless you include the 1-off KDF mission 'Alpha' which was released in April. So after 3-4 seasons with an "anemic" amount of story content, you should expect people to be atleast a litle cranky.

(Romulan "Tier" missions are not story, since you are mostly an observer of the content, and not a participant.)

Last edited by meurik; 12-19-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 42
12-19-2012, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Welcome to the forums Jeff! You will never find a more fickle hive of fun and flamery.
tsk tsk tsk... so wrong my dear taco.

/channeljoin tts

bring your flameproof suit

and welcome hawk.
Captain
# 43
12-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Season 7 (no story content)
Wait, what?
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Career Officer
# 44
12-19-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Wait, what?
Yea, hehe, someone is not working on reputation system on new romulus
Captain
# 45
12-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxina View Post
I'm Tier 4 on New Romulus, working my way towards Tier 5, thank you very much.

Care to direct me to additional STORY content, besides the SINGLE missions associated with Tier 1, Tier 2 etc?
Captain
# 46
12-19-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxina View Post
On the contrary, I've been working hard on it. And since each tier unlocks new missions and advances the story...we have story content.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Community Moderator
# 47
12-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Points off for not completing the 'F' alliteration. And hive implies social organization and unity of purpose, which does not quite capture the quirks of the Community.

(Please note I am not excluding myself here... you might even call me Captain Quirk.)
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Captain
# 48
12-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
On the contrary, I've been working hard on it. And since each tier unlocks new missions and advances the story...we have story content.
Care to list which "new missions" are unlocked at each tier?

I'm at Tier 4, heading towards Tier 5, and i've unlocked exactly... 4 missions. The first one being the most ridiculous, with only overviewing the contents of some datapad. I'm curious if there are more than "just" these 4 missions, if i'm missing out on stuff.

And no, the "dailys" don't count (which includes the unlocked "instances" at each tier).
Captain
# 49
12-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedom01 View Post
tsk tsk tsk... so wrong my dear taco.

/channeljoin tts

bring your flameproof suit
And a can of Mace.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 50
12-19-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Care to list which "new missions" are unlocked at each tier?

I'm at Tier 4, heading towards Tier 5, and i've unlocked exactly... 4 missions. The first one being the most ridiculous, with only overviewing the contents of some datapad. I'm curious if there are more than "just" these 4 missions, if i'm missing out on stuff.

And no, the "dailys" don't count (which includes the unlocked "instances" at each tier).
And why shouldn't the dailies count? They continue the story, don't they?
-- Q