Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Foundry event for this coming Friday.

The first timeslot will be at 9pm GMT/ 1pm PST/ 4pm EST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST/ 1am GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

This was an idea suggested through different channels and one I have been extremely excited to do! We are going to be running the mission that will be featured on Friday as the spotlighted mission of the week (TBA) -- it will be a Fed mission. For players that attend on their KDF toons, I will also have a mission that we can run through }}}:-)

Let's plan to meet on Deep Space Nine, in the upper-most level of Quark's Bar, and proceed from there. Please join the REDALERT channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join REDALERT

If you can't make it Friday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, PvE, Fleet Actions, PvP etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Friday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
12-17-2012, 03:27 PM
I am so in

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Captain
# 3
12-17-2012, 03:30 PM
I'll join in, even though there are so many problems teaming in Foundry.
Captain
# 4
12-17-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm just looking forward to seeing the Foundry Spotlight in action with the new system!
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Does anybody know what happened to the weekly spotlight?
Career Officer
# 6
12-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawatcher View Post
Does anybody know what happened to the weekly spotlight?
On hiatus because of the Season 7 upgrade. Looks like it'll be back on Friday!

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
# 7
12-21-2012, 12:01 PM
The GMT timeslot of the event is coming up in just 1 hour! Hope to see you all in Quark's then.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
# 8
12-21-2012, 04:30 PM
The PST/EST timeslot of the event is coming up in just 30 minutes! Hope to see you all in Quark's then.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
# 9
12-21-2012, 05:41 PM
Thanks to all players who were able to make it out to the event today. I hope you all enjoyed both missions

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread