Empire Veteran
# 11
12-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Nice video. I would suggest that Whit needs her mic turned up, or to project her voice more. Found myself moving volume up and down between the two presenters as they talked.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Fleet Corsair, Voth Fighter. Favs - Mogh, Bastion, Monbosh, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Tholian Weaver
Career Officer
# 12
12-17-2012, 11:10 PM
Excellent.

It's great to have something like this on the website, so potential new players have something to watch.

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK
Career Officer
# 13
12-18-2012, 12:15 AM
Really well done, nice

And I would like to see them more often then quarterly, its really a nice format to introduce new things to the playerbase without having to listen to hours of podcasts or "amateurisch"filmed behind the scenes videos with lots of blahblah. Keep em coming
Rihannsu
# 14
12-18-2012, 01:02 AM
This is nice to see. Good first ep.

I would like to suggest if they are going to be quarterly, that they are a bit longer. This episode could have included more info about the PvP bootcamp, the foundry, changes to dilithium etc etc.

if they are going to be short i think once a month would be better, if you want quarterly then they need to contain a lot more information.

you could start breaking things into sections, so you have your latest news/foundry/hints of things to come. (this could be a sneak peak of game footage or screenshots.)

perhaps have a different dev on each time for a quick chat. this is something you can really move forward with and turn into something huge.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 15
12-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Good first episode Whit and Brandon! I bet it was a ton of fun to make.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
12-18-2012, 01:39 AM
I didn't know such cute gurls (except Maria who gets paid for it) were actually actively playing STO and like Star Trek. Whitney or Kikii (what do you prefer?), do you now also work for Cryptic Studios or Purrfect World Entertainment? Or do you just live around the corner of their office, so you could actually do this show with Brandy?
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Career Officer
# 17
12-18-2012, 01:42 AM
Brandon, I must say, after all this correspondence over all this time, it's very nice to put a face and voice to the text!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Rihannsu
# 18
12-18-2012, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eristhevorta View Post
I didn't know such cute gurls (except Maria who gets paid for it) were actually actively playing STO and like Star Trek.
A persons physical appearance has no impact on whether they like computer games or star trek.

that's just the media and society bringing over the stereotype that its only nerdy, unattractive men who like this kind of thing.

go to a convention and you will see every type of person from every walk of life.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 19
12-18-2012, 03:45 AM
Hmmm, it was ok. Might want to get the girl to speak up a bit or raise her mic volume.

Oh, and how about talking about stuff coming up rather than stuff we already know about
Career Officer
# 20
12-18-2012, 04:24 AM
Nice. Just a little constructive criticism - you might want to disable the auto-captioning feature in YouTube as the captions were somewhat... Babelfishy.

Good job.

Porthos is not amused.