Ensign
# 1 Pv.E queues
12-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Did the Devs change the Pv.E queue system a patch ago? I cant seem to be able to get in on any P v. E anymore. I will queue up and play for a couple hours and never get notification to join. I like the P v. E gameplay (Big Dig, Breaking the Planet) just because I think they are enjoyable. Kinda sucks not being able to get in anymore. Any info would be great. Thank you.
Ensign
# 2
12-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twominuteshate View Post
Did the Devs change the Pv.E queue system a patch ago? I cant seem to be able to get in on any P v. E anymore. I will queue up and play for a couple hours and never get notification to join. I like the P v. E gameplay (Big Dig, Breaking the Planet) just because I think they are enjoyable. Kinda sucks not being able to get in anymore. Any info would be great. Thank you.
Yes it would. My husband who plays on another computer with me can get into a PVE almost immediately whereas I am still sitting here waiting. Made bug report.

And can someone tell me why I can't check my support tickets without being told I am getting too many redirect loops and an error message? Thanks

Last edited by heather40; 12-16-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Captain
# 3
12-16-2012, 05:16 PM
The PvE queues are tied directly to the number of other players queued up for an event. Breaking the Planet and The Big Dig are 20 player PvE missions, which means the queue will not kick out a launch mission until there are at least 15~ players queued up for that specific mission. During certain daily events (Fleet Mark Event, Reputation Event, Tour of the Universe) it is incredibly difficult to find players for the "normal" fleet actions due to the general belief by the majority of playerbase that nobody will be queued for "normal" fleet actions during the daily events. Th easiest way to get around this is to queue up for three missions that you want to do. The wait time shouldn't be that long. You can alternatively make a private match and invite other players if you are set on running a specific PvE mission.
Rihannsu
# 4
12-17-2012, 08:44 AM
In the latest patch, the foundry daily was changed to 30minute cooldown and requires only one mission. As such, everyone now plays foundry missions for dilithium and fleet marks since its easier and more profitable than PvE queues.
Career Officer
# 5
12-17-2012, 09:13 AM
they need to put back in the count on all queues, so we know how long we have before we join one, especially since you are limited to 3 now.

Sigh.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-19-2012, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post
they need to put back in the count on all queues, so we know how long we have before we join one, especially since you are limited to 3 now.

Sigh.
If they had the count you would see how few are queued and just log out...
Empire Veteran
# 7
12-20-2012, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post

Sigh.
I approve of this message.
-------------------------
It's me, Chrome. [Join Date: May 2009]

"Oh, I may be captain by rank... but I never wanted to be anything else but an engineer." ~Montgomery Scott~