Lt. Commander
# 1 Romulan Singularity Set
12-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Okay so I got the Romulan Reputation Tier 4 and worked all day getting Romulan Marks for this. 500 Romulan Marks! I have the Zero-Point chamber and I though Tier 4 gave the Romulan Hyper-Plasma Torpedo, the second part to the set.
So where is the F-in Romulan Hyper-Plasma Torpedo?! Why after a whole day of getting Romulan Marks did I wind up getting a piece of crap Mk XII Romulan Plasma Torpedo that isn't even part of the Singularity Set?!
I want my Romulan Hyper-Plasma Torpedo!

The Singularity Set says it is suppose to be there. If it says it is there! Why isn't it there?
I have the first part of the set and The Reman Space Set Mk XII rare already.

Last edited by trwarbuck; 12-18-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
12-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trwarbuck View Post
Okay so I got the Romulan Reputation Tier 4 and worked all day getting Romulan Marks for this. 500 Romulan Marks! I have the Zero-Point chamber and I though Tier 4 gave the Romulan Hyper-Plasma Torpedo, the second part to the set.
So where is the F-in Romulan Hyper-Plasma Torpedo?! Why after a whole day of getting Romulan Marks did I wind up getting a piece of crap Mk XII Romulan Plasma Torpedo that isn't even part of the Singularity Set?!
I want my Romulan Hyper-Plasma Torpedo!

The Singularity Set says it is suppose to be there. If it says it is there! Why isn't it there?
I have the first part of the set and The Reman Space Set Mk XII rare already.
There were issues with the Torpedo, and in tomorrow's patch, the torpedo will be put back. And the torpedo you DID get will morph into the set's Hyper-Plasma Torpedo, free-of-charge
Was named Trek17, but still an author: www.enlightenmentoblivion.com.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Thank you for explaining the issue EV.
By the way. What was the issue with it?
Lieutenant
# 4
12-18-2012, 05:17 PM
Would anyone mind posting a tribble screencap with the actual torpedo stats?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58729097@N06/8285296783/

It sounds like it works like the high yield salvo romulan ships are so fond of doing.

Last edited by dudebguy; 12-18-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 5
12-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Really not liking the lack of any type of Acc mod at all on these weapons they are releasing.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
12-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudebguy View Post
Would anyone mind posting a tribble screencap with the actual torpedo stats?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58729097@N06/8285296783/

It sounds like it works like the high yield salvo romulan ships are so fond of doing.
awesome ...they are getting that much closer into letting me turn my atrox into a reman warbird (weapon and ability wise...was just missing the x3 HYT) would you happen to know the cooldown between shots on that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Career Officer
# 7
12-19-2012, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Really not liking the lack of any type of Acc mod at all on these weapons they are releasing.
The Romulan Plasma weapons can be had in [Acc]x2 - I've picked up a set of Mk XII DHCs and Turrets (separate unlocks - tsk.) for my Kar'fi and they're very nice - expensive though.
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Career Officer
# 8
12-19-2012, 02:07 AM
I wonder if we will be able to use that with Torpedo-Spread... A High-Yield Torpedo-Spread, that could make my day

If we are not able to use Torpedo-Spread with that launcher, it will be a nice weapon for the back of my Atrox, Omega-Plasma-Torps for Torpedo Spread in front then...
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Career Officer
# 9
12-19-2012, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by torsten1009 View Post
I wonder if we will be able to use that with Torpedo-Spread... A High-Yield Torpedo-Spread, that could make my day

If we are not able to use Torpedo-Spread with that launcher, it will be a nice weapon for the back of my Atrox, Omega-Plasma-Torps for Torpedo Spread in front then...
Yes, it works with Torp Spread - 2 Torps at up to 5 targets
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Captain
# 10
12-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trwarbuck View Post
Thank you for explaining the issue EV.
By the way. What was the issue with it?
The issue was that Cryptic decided to push half-finished content to the live servers and pray that nobody noticed until they had time too actually finish it.

The entire reputation system is riddled with things like this.