Career Officer
# 51
12-19-2012, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark2k View Post
Introduce a Bad@ss Mirror Universe Villian, perhaps a carbon copy of players main toon, that would be ingenius. To have the player combat themselves in a FE - The doppleganger.
I like that idea
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
Career Officer
# 52
12-19-2012, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedarky View Post
Not terribly interesting really to be honest - it's just "S8 is going to be great". Which doesn't really tell us a thing.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Empire Veteran
# 53
12-19-2012, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedarky View Post
https://twitter.com/CaptainGeko/stat...00914415632385

Discuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Oh! Oh! Oh! I know! I know!

Can't talk about it yet, though. But, my jaw = on the floor, falling through the terrain.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Is this HUGE event involve a possible Romulan third Faction on a smaller scale?

A New Romulus involving diplomatic ties with both the Federation of Planets & Klingon Empire
Rihannsu
# 54
12-19-2012, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark2k View Post
Is this HUGE event involve a possible Romulan third Faction on a smaller scale?

A New Romulus involving diplomatic ties with both the Federation of Planets & Klingon Empire
i do hope so! ROMULANS RULE!

adding:

The only way i see the KDF being finished would be:

Step 1: Taking the content the KDF has (plus perhaps a handfull of missions - 3 or 4), stick it on the new tutorial, play with the lvl range of accessibility of these missions. Done. (very possible as i am getting to lvl 50 in the KDF with the last 2 FE'S untouched, while not only doffing)

- the last KDF toon I got to 50 just yesterday - lvled in some 10 days of 0-1 mission a day plus DOFFing, he didn't even see Q's Winterland. Today i've bought him some shinies - did cost me 50 millions, but now i only need my KHG and Borg Console

Step 2: Do the same on the FED side, which would mean Fed's would be in the endgame sooner as they finish the Romulan story arc. Which imho would be a good thing, cause one could choose where to lvl and which encounters to face at endgame lvl for better rewards.

Join the premiere Romulan community now!

Last edited by duaths1; 12-19-2012 at 05:27 AM.
Career Officer
# 55
12-19-2012, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawatcher View Post
They already said Season 8 is going to have a big focus on new KDF content, so I'm not sure what the OP's point is about that tweet. We already know what he's talking about.

I hope this is true as I personally would love to see the Klingons get the full story content and fleshing out they deserve. With that said, I'll believe it when I see it.
Commander
# 56
12-19-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Just because a zone is KDF themed does not mean it is KDF exclusive. For example, they could have a planet that is currently part of the KDF faction(Gorn, Nausican, Orion) trying to rebel. The KDF objective would be to stop the rebellion, while the Fed objective would be to help it. That is just one example.
I really hope season 8 has something like that. I remember the old talk of re-mastering missions from the KDF point of view and always disappointed it never really happened.

I don't know why it fell through I mean you already have the Map templates, characters and what the plot is about. You just need to rearrange a few things and Bam an KDF mission.

I also really really want to see territory control rolled out. I mean we're at war here give us something to fight over.
Captain
# 57
12-19-2012, 09:04 AM
They have to do another Mirror Universe storyline, for two reasons.

1: Season Six involved the Tholians capturing Terran ships and crews, and (contradictory) Terran ships helping the Tholians during missions.

2: Facing off with the character's mirror counterpart would be awesome.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Empire Veteran
# 58
12-19-2012, 09:44 AM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jexsamx View Post

Meanwhile, J'mpok's family is in a rough place. It has come to light that a more influential cousin of his has been having an incestuous relationship with a lesser member.
His excuse is "It was cold and I like to eat jello"......
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 59
12-19-2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Just because a zone is KDF themed does not mean it is KDF exclusive. For example, they could have a planet that is currently part of the KDF faction(Gorn, Nausican, Orion) trying to rebel. The KDF objective would be to stop the rebellion, while the Fed objective would be to help it. That is just one example.
That would be awesome!
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 60
12-19-2012, 10:20 AM
In Champions, they do have the Nemesis feature, maybe we as a UFP have a Kang or a Tomalak or as a KDF have a Kirk or a Sisko dodging our every moves or just messing us up as characters.