Rihannsu
So after season 7 had started the lag has been getting really bad. Also transaction will not complete at times and we have rubber banding.

I can play other MMOs that take a higher level of graphic intensity and have no issues with those games. I think you Devs need to make a major effort on game performance.
Career Officer
# 2
12-18-2012, 07:18 AM
What you're describing is not a game performance issue, its a Network Connection issue. And unless the other MMOs you play are located in the same Internet location, that fact that you can play them is irrelevant to your STO connection issue...

You need to read the threads located in this section of the PWE Support Forum... http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/...play.php?f=353
Captain
# 3
12-18-2012, 01:49 PM
grouchyotaku is quite right.

There is a problem with an ISP that is negatively impacting some STO players right now. It started around Dec 7, and STO/PWE is aware of it. Check the PWE support site for details.

Fully disconnecting your modem for 10 minutes (to ensure it drops your IP), then reconnecting has for some allowed for relief from the lag.

Last edited by ddesjardins; 12-18-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Ensign
# 4
12-19-2012, 11:00 AM
the problem occured only during day/noon in the US (night here, i had 12 hours tme difference from US), during night in US i got less lag & rubberbanding. i guess there's network overload somewhere in north america during peak hours.