Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Foundry Missions Loading Slow
12-17-2012, 07:59 AM
Was just woundering why are the foundry missions loading so slow, I would think its just me but regular missions dont have this issue, its slow enough to make me avoid the ones with transitioning from one area to another.
Captain
# 2
12-17-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainmerzan View Post
Was just woundering why are the foundry missions loading so slow, I would think its just me but regular missions dont have this issue, its slow enough to make me avoid the ones with transitioning from one area to another.
Yes, since the last patch Foundry load time have at least doubled what they used to be. We're getting negative reviews about it. I hope that the team is investigating why loading screens are dramatically worse with Season 7.
Lieutenant
# 3
12-17-2012, 12:55 PM
Yes, the wait time is unbelievable on the loading. Only happens on the foundry missions. I would hope most players realize this is NOT attributed to the people who make the missions and it is due to something Cyptic/PW has done. It happens to every foundry mission I have played. Like a 200% increase in loading time.
Career Officer
# 4
12-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Yes!

I hope they fix the loading times soon.

When a mission messes up, I.E. Beamed into ground, etc.. I have to wait through SO MANY loading screens.

I do admit, I do not review the missions bad if they have a long loading time, as I realize it is the servers and not the mission. < I hope others realize this too
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
12-20-2012, 09:19 AM
Yea i kinda figured it was something cryptic had done or not done or should had lol, i dont leave bad feedback for it, i kinda figured it wasnt authors fault.
Career Officer
# 6
12-20-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm wondering if its because more people are playing Foundry missions now (pewpew fests or otherwise) which is putting a strain on the Foundry server

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan