Empire Veteran
# 61
05-29-2013, 11:41 PM
My Peghqu' is a vicious beast, tons of damage, lots of tank, and battle cloak FTW.

My Bortasqu' Tactical is like flying a true Dreadnaught. It is huge, sturdy as a mountain, and deadly as a Super Nova. Sure it turns slow but I can easily overcome that. It is pretty much perfect and feels like a TRUE Klingon Flagship with more grit and girth than Giga Bowser.

My Kar'Fi is a thing of nightmares... It is like flying the Barge of the Damned with terrifying fighters. It just chews up the Borg without mercy.
Lieutenant
# 62
05-30-2013, 01:23 AM
My Tor'Khat is like like Clubber Lang when he beat the guts out of Rocky. A relentless muscle ship that punishes the opposition like a hammer on an anvil. Look at the neck on that beast! A veritable bull with horrifying agility. More accomplished captains jeer at the Tor'Kaht because it is so devastating and they think they are too awesome for it. They are just jealous their pet cruisers have pencil necks and look like awkward chickens in comparison.
Lieutenant
# 63
05-30-2013, 02:15 AM
Fleet Tor'kaht all the way. It has the ability to completely devastate the battlefield, and enough tank to stay in a prolonged fight. The only BoFF layout on the fed side that matches it is the Tac Odyssey, which lets you know how devastating that ship can truly become in the right hands.

The dps in my sig below was done in a polaron beam boat tor'kaht build.
Never Forget 5/21
Captain
# 64
06-01-2013, 01:24 AM
As a captain (lvl 34) I can't really comment on the ship I fly now, but I have done some window shopping and the Fleet Norgh BoP Retrofit looks fit to be my endgame ship of choice.

It just looks fantastic, the console and boff layout is quite versatile, and with arguably superior ships on the menu for the same price it has something of the underdog about it.

I can't help but support the plucky underdog
Tion Sorahn - Federation Engineer
- - - - -
STB Channel Member
- - - - -
"Something everyone always forgets, all grind is optional"
Lieutenant
# 65
06-01-2013, 02:38 AM
I love my B'Rel retrofit, I switched to the Breen ship just to retry it, I ended up going back to my B'Rel retrofit. I love the design, especially with the 900 vet material, I have the XII Omega force set using Disruptors, can turn awesomely and is one of my all time fav ships, it's just that fun
Qapla'!
Lt. Commander
# 66
06-01-2013, 03:20 AM
Might as well jump in. I fly a Marauder, carrying a flight deck full of either Orion Slavers or Marauder Shuttles, the I.K.S. Harvester. I love it.

It won't win any beauty contests, but good lord can it take a beating. Armed with a forward and aft photon torpedo launcher, 3 forward Disruptor cannons and 3 aft Disruptor turrets, it isn't a slouch at dishing out the pain either.

Slavers. I love slavers. They make me money, they keep me completely stocked on commodities, and they create mine fields that could (given enough time) span several square kilometers. It's also quite entertaining watching those Federation weaklings attempting to shoot down my fighter craft, and failing, while completely ignoring the fact I'm smashing them to pieces with concentrated disruptor fire.

Marauding Force comes out when I'm feeling silly, I get a kick out of picturing a team of Lethean and Orion assault troops rampaging around a Federation ship. The mental image of the red shirts scrambling for cover and being mowed down never gets old.

I don't see a lot of Marauders flying around, so I feel exclusive, like owning an Aston Martin (only much, much uglier).
Ensign
# 67
06-02-2013, 02:38 PM
I actually enjoy the Kamarag Battlecruiser Retrofit on my engineer.
It isn't as awesome as a fleet ship or a Negh'var, but whatever.
I like how it looks and I like the different BOFF layout.
I turn well enough to keep my DHCs pointed on target.
Career Officer
# 68
06-02-2013, 09:52 PM
I loved (past tense) my B'rel retro. It used to be a fun, powerful ship. Now it's outdated and just can't pop the feddies like it used to. I went with a JHAS and never looked back.
Empire Veteran
# 69
06-03-2013, 07:06 AM
I am loving my Fleet Corsair, I prefer it much over the Marauder. Now just to try and find someway to get the Advanced Fleet Shields.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Captain
# 70
06-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
I am loving my Fleet Corsair, I prefer it much over the Marauder. Now just to try and find someway to get the Advanced Fleet Shields.
grind for your fleeties! (no, seriously-it's worth the time.) I'd recommend waiting on the shields and getting the "Elite" shield instead with the res though...wonderful things.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."