Lt. Commander
I want the TNG Star Fleet Military Uniform from yesterdays Enterprise with the rounded necklines the black on the sleeves at the wrist and the white Phaser belt( optional shoulder strap) with the sideways starfleet logo buckle and maybe an additional hand phaser holster slot that could be used on any uniform. It should not take much time because it is a variant of the TNG uniform we already have.

Thank you.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...&postcount=453
Stormy,

Do you guys even read the costume request thread anymore?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-12-2010, 09:44 AM
content edited by me, for the sake of following the rules
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah these would be an awesome addition to the uniform selection and a good C-Store item!
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-12-2010, 01:07 PM
I'm all for this as well. We already have alternate timeline/universe variants but this is a definite favorite of mine.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-12-2010, 01:25 PM
that would be a nice uniform variant to have.

Is the uniforms star fleet wore on the Enterprise C the same as the Khan movie....or was it a slightly altered loo-a-like.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sithterror View Post
that would be a nice uniform variant to have.

Is the uniforms star fleet wore on the Enterprise C the same as the Khan movie....or was it a slightly altered loo-a-like.
No belt or collar and, I believe, TNG show combadge.

Recently, they added the ability to remove the belt from the WoK uniform.

I'm hoping they plan on heavily expanding uniform-specific combadges to work with more or all uniforms... and making collars interchangable/optional.

I saw a comic which had a young Picard from the Mirror Universe, set as the Empire was collapsing. He had a WoK jacket with a Terran Empire badge/belt and a TNG high collar built into the jacket. I remember thinking it was a cool mix... and while the comic itself falls outside Cryptic's license, I'd like to see the ability to mix and match our way into it.

One of the bug things that keeps some outfits from being used Klingon-side or with exchange BOs is the collar/neck interaction with races like Gorn.

I think it would fix a lot if they simply made collars optional/interchangable and disabled incompatible collars for Gorn.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-07-2010, 02:41 AM
edited for content by me!
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-07-2010, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
bump.......
Post some pictures mate.
I've seen the episode twice but there are people who like to have a visual reminder. Trust me you'll don't have to bump the thread that much after
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-07-2010, 07:19 AM
backed. Signed.
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-07-2010, 07:20 AM
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/143...rdaysenter.jpg

It's basically the classic TNG uniform with a slightly more rounded collar, black sleeve cuffs, and a phaser harness.

It would be a very quick uniform to do. I'd actually hope they'd make the harness more like the arm bandoliers for offduty outfits (usable on other uniforms) and less like the Mirror Enterprise chest strap so that we could combine the look with other uniforms.

I have a thing where I like mixing war-centric or rugged outfits with more peaceful looks and I'd really dig slapping some gear like that onto the AGT uniform.
Closed Thread