Commander
# 71
12-23-2012, 06:00 AM
the flighter bays are way over for a war battle cruiser but as jim kirk would say that sounds like fun.
Captain
# 72
12-23-2012, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Troll. Such. A. Troll.
QFT. How did this thread get this badly infected?
Captain
# 73
12-23-2012, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurry5 View Post
QFT. How did this thread get this badly infected?
Some guy just came in and started posting ridiculous nonsense. And continues to do so. It's amusing but kind of annoying at the same time.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Empire Veteran
# 74
12-23-2012, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Some guy just came in and started posting ridiculous nonsense. And continues to do so. It's amusing but kind of annoying at the same time.
Yeah, no kidding there. I'd rather take Nike's idea over that guy's idea. I mean, 3 Cmdr slots is even more insane than anything else currently in this game.

Still prefer most of all the OPs idea.

Captain
# 75
12-23-2012, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Yeah, no kidding there. I'd rather take Nike's idea over that guy's idea. I mean, 3 Cmdr slots is even more insane than anything else currently in this game.

Still prefer most of all the OPs idea.
As much as I hate both ideas, I'd actually take Nike over this other guy. In all honesty, both ideas are whacked. But if it were up to me, I would stick with my very first post. =P
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Captain
# 76
12-23-2012, 05:14 PM
I actually like the OP's setup. It kind of bridges the gap between the Nebula and the Star Cruiser. It would be a very good tanky crowd control ship as well.
Captain
# 77
12-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wunjee View Post
I'm hoping that in all of this, while Feds get their Ambassador, the Klingons will get the K'Vort. I'm surprised there aren't threads popping up about it, but I'm hoping for awesomeness, here. I'm aware the K'Vort is little more then a gigantic B'Rel without wing animations, but that's what makes it so awesome.

A Battlecruiser K'Vort..
It's probably because most KDF enthusiasts know it's pointless to 'discuss' the possibility of new stuff. The devs, in all likelihood, won't deliver it, or will deliver it in a piss-poor fashion.
Captain
# 78
12-24-2012, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlebeck View Post
If the free one came out with no Boff slots, no console slots and a Mark I engine I'd be happy, and all this about the Federation getting another ship, I hate to break it to you folks but Star Trek was based around the UFP with the occasional story involving the Klingons, the back catalogue of Starfleet ships is a far greater resource and the interest in them is very high.
And you can take that thinking and stuff it. There is quite a sizable community behind the Klingon Empire, it's not our fault the studios didn't pay more attention to the Klingon concept. That's why KDF fans make do with fanfiction and the like, along with game resources like STO.

Most of the players who were inclined to play Klingon heavily have left the game because of the amount of neglect the KDF faction has received. That's part of the reason the faction's so small.
Commander
# 79
12-24-2012, 09:26 PM
the ka'vort class could be still a bird of prey and be tankier and have 7 th weapons slot? with all cammandaer crew?
Captain
# 80
12-24-2012, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiandata1 View Post
the ka'vort class could be still a bird of prey and be tankier and have 7 th weapons slot? with all cammandaer crew?
TROLL!!!!!

Go back under your bridge.

On a side note, at least that guy with his 3 LtCmdr BOff slots stopped trying to say it was balanced.