# 1 Pvp Needs You
06-10-2013, 08:13 PM
To Q for FVK
To Bring your A-game
To rise above the trolls and say GG
To never quit, surrender, afk or rage log
To go for the hard target and spare the noob
To x for BIG PVP

to tell your friends, family, enemies.. get ur ass back here. we need YOU.

where have all teh legends gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to those wtill here I SALUTE YOU!

pew onward (not upward)
gggggggg
Lieutenant
# 2
06-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Yes Sir /Salute
Make It STO Podcast Click Here
Career Officer
# 3
06-10-2013, 11:29 PM
I'll do FvK when i get some swanky elite disruptor toys.
Lieutenant
# 4
06-11-2013, 05:14 AM
i am there

in a ferengi shuttle

make'em cry home to mama
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
06-11-2013, 05:34 AM
I'll space pvp when.... no.. no I wont.
Captain
# 6
06-11-2013, 06:14 AM
Perhaps I will when I get a gaming keyboard and learn to program macros and have all my abilities on a single button key-bind, then at least I can be competitive. As it stands now if you don't use the latter then you wont stand a chance even with all Elite fleet gear and weapons and XII purple consoles and a JHAS. People can spend hundreds of dollars and get the best ships and gear the game has to offer. You will still get one-shotted and not make a dent in other players shields until you learn to key-bind all your abilities and have your combos on a single button macro to fire it off, and to keep all your heals on constant hands free rotation. Before all of this became the norm PVP use to be fun, and its still fun at lower levels, but once you get to 50 your SOL.

Last edited by redsnake721; 06-11-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Career Officer
# 7
06-11-2013, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgrands420 View Post

To go for the hard target and spare the noob
no more newb/noob stomps?! ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnake721 View Post
Perhaps I will when I get a gaming keyboard and learn to program macros and have all my abilities on a single button key-bind, then at least I can be competitive. As it stands now if you don't use the latter then you wont stand a chance even with all Elite fleet gear and weapons and XII purple consoles and a JHAS. People can spend hundreds of dollars and get the best ships and gear the game has to offer. You will still get one-shotted and not make a dent in other players shields until you learn to key-bind all your abilities and have your combos on a single button macro to fire it off, and to keep all your heals on constant hands free rotation. Before all of this became the norm PVP use to be fun, and its still fun at lower levels, but once you get to 50 your SOL.
btw: i don't use any selfmade keybinds. i pvp. i (mostly/sometimes) survive and am having fun. even while being kicked in where the sun never shines...
i also do not too bad on my rommie. he has no space rep yet, is using jemmie shield, the crappy nanite disruptors and standard deflector and engine from exchange. on the free t4 ship from levelling .

...also keep in mind: it's always about the team and an owns ability to set and handle doffs/boffs/gear/teamplay/toon-skills/etc........

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
AND DON'T TOUCH OUR DIL!!!

Last edited by wast33; 06-11-2013 at 06:34 AM.
Career Officer
# 8
06-11-2013, 06:28 AM
PVP is not as bad as some make it out to be. There is enuf gear available, that is cheap enuf, that everyone can contribute to their team's effort. You will not 'always' win but we all know that some times you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.

I think the current state of PVP is great ( not perfect ). More cases than not, it takes more than one ship to defeat someone, and the pace is such that an escape is possible most often. Moreover, I discovered the key to my success in my vesta, is to load it up with shield consoles, either regen or +capacity and keep the bug ship on your team alive.

PVP really is a blast ( no pun intended ) and if Cryptic attached some end game content to it like area control then this game would be epic.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnake721 View Post
i use no binds. i am doing the one shotting tho
Ensign
# 10
06-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Just got finished getting absolutely SMOKED in pvp, dying so fast I couldn't even press RSP.

I've been pvping since shadowbane came out and I've never seen a game make it so hard on noobs(just got lvl 50)

I know my gear is junk but...again...this is off the chart unbalanced. I know I'm just sitting here ********, take it for what it is. You want pvpers but the noobs get smeared and quit. That's just how it is.