Commander
# 1 Banking Tabs
03-29-2013, 07:12 AM
Since the UI is being updated, would it be possible to remove the initial Bank menu and integrate the Character/Account and Fleet Banks into one. Similar to when you select Bank you get Tabs at the top for Character and Account, add there a Tab for Fleet Bank.

It would be a nice simple addition that would save a lot of menu clicking.

Cheers!

Last edited by neotrident12; 03-29-2013 at 07:14 AM.
Captain
# 2
03-29-2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neotrident12 View Post
Since the UI is being updated, would it be possible to remove the initial Bank menu and integrate the Character/Account and Fleet Banks into one. Similar to when you select Bank you get Tabs at the top for Character and Account, add there a Tab for Fleet Bank.

Cheers!
Don't give them ideas.
The account bank is accessable from the ships bridge, and if they merge the bank tabs a player will be able to loot all 3 banks while in sector space which could affect the need for many to call the trade freighter or visit a space dock. If they mess with it we could very well lose access via the bridge terminal.

I think it's fine the way it is, learn to love those extra mouse clicks, and your daily visit to port.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
03-29-2013, 09:12 AM
The tab is already there on live, and it's already grayed out from bridge access. The only idea the OP is offering is removing the redundant menu option.

Last edited by hevach; 03-29-2013 at 09:21 AM.
Career Officer
# 4
03-29-2013, 11:51 AM
Exactly. Bridge Account Bank only has access to Account Bank. Heck I'd settle for the "back" button you get when you select "Account Bank" that sends you back to the main menu being added to all three, so you don't always have to exit once you select the other two Banks.
Commander
# 5
03-29-2013, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neotrident12 View Post

Cheers!
Or along the side, like with different tabs of the Fleet Bank inventory.

Actually, to expand this, I'd like you to be able to see Fleet Bank, personal bank, and account bank simultaneously, if necessary...but I don't think it's likely. Ideally, I would like it if you could see banks from anywhere, but only be able to remove/add items to them from specific consoles (just like mail attachments).

Rather than just having them as selectable tabs, I'd like them as tabs that work like radio buttons. Click on the tab to 'open' that bank, click again to 'close' it. Clicking on all tabs would open them all simultaneously, for example.