Lt. Commander
# 1 Getting this mission to show
12-21-2012, 07:46 PM
It's one that's requested a lot, and I read some about it, but didn't find anything conclusive/straightforward

Negotiate Additional Delivery of Rare Commodities

I know the sector blocks where it is available, and I know it has a 72 hour cooldown (it's been more than that since I did it) but simply pressing current map in those sector blocks (or do I have to do it EACH individual sector?) doesn't mean it'll be there. With the cooldown, it's an invisible countdown, correct? Meaning, you won't know when the 72 hours have elapsed, unless you use Doff tracker, or note the time when it was finished. Unlike something Strange New worlds which does have a countdown
Career Officer
# 2
12-22-2012, 07:30 AM
"NADORC"

is like the #1 hunted mission

if anybody finds it you WILL see it on bit.ly/DOFFS

also make sure to have the DOFFCALLS and DOFFJOBS chat channels in your chat.

bit.ly/DOFFTREKKER3 will also tell you when it's available, where to find it and if you are on cooldown or not (basically all you need).

You do not have to look for it in each individual Sector, only every Sector Block has a different assignment list (every time after the loadscreen).
Make sure to check Cardassian Sector Blocks and the 3 Exploration Zones near it (RN,BU,ZA).

NADORC does not show in the Department Heads UI, only in the Sector list.

And you are correct STO does not tell you when DOff assignment cooldowns are over, that is the whole reason i (and Lucas who does not play STO anymore) made the DOffTrekker to begin with.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-22-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm on the part where I'm timestamping the cells, is there a way to timestamp every cell? And, how would it know when I start an assignment, unless it can monitor me online/be connected to the game.

Last edited by fedman70; 12-22-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-24-2012, 10:56 PM
And also, just because someone else has found it, that doesn't mean you can find it in the same place, does it? You may not meet certain conditions for it to show. I've been looking at it, but it looks like you need more editors, it's 97% blank most of the time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2013, 09:46 AM
NADORC is supposed to be in the Zenas Expanse right now, but I don't see it under current map, nor do I see the children's toys chain under assignment chains.

I know I did do NDORC, because I has a powered alien artifact that I did not buy on the exchange.