Ensign
I have been out of the country for 6 weeks. When I came back, I ran the program without error. Last night, I installed allot of windows update and a nvidia display card update, and now I can't run it.

I have tried rebooting many times (at least 3 times) and I have even re-installed the game.

My ticket ID is 16681686.

My Computer, AMD 955, GTX460, 8GB ram, windows 64Bit home. I don't have any background programs running, I have a standard router and I am using chrome.

Any suggestion would be greatly received.
Commander
# 2
12-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by highfever1 View Post
I have been out of the country for 6 weeks. When I came back, I ran the program without error. Last night, I installed allot of windows update and a nvidia display card update, and now I can't run it.

I have tried rebooting many times (at least 3 times) and I have even re-installed the game.

My ticket ID is 16681686.

My Computer, AMD 955, GTX460, 8GB ram, windows 64Bit home. I don't have any background programs running, I have a standard router and I am using chrome.

Any suggestion would be greatly received.
Have you tried rolling back your drivers to their previous versions? Sounds from what you're saying that the new drivers aren't playing nice with STO.

Simply because a driver is new doesn't necessarily mean it's compatible with everything you ran before.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Ensign
# 3
12-23-2012, 03:01 AM
Thanks for the advice. It does work, but still crashes allot. Are Cryptic going to realease a patch for my video card?