Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 The Temporal Lock Box
12-20-2012, 01:08 PM
The Temporal Lock Box is our best lock box yet! Read more to see images of all the items that you have the possibility of winning or buying from the Lobi store.

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
12-20-2012, 02:17 PM
I'd rather have no news than rehashed news....
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Rihannsu
# 3
12-20-2012, 02:26 PM
This actually added one peice of info that I didn't know, what the KDF time uniform looked like. I might get that, looks cool.

So, congrads, you managed to let me know one new thing from a news item. Keep it up.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Career Officer
# 4
12-20-2012, 03:42 PM
This may be a rehash, but I love the format of the Large pictures.

Please do this with all future Lock-boxes as it's much more tempting when one can actually clearly see what's available.

(the little pics that can be clicked on in-game, are just not as effective.)
DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
Captain
# 5
12-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Man, thats one UGLY dog.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Career Officer
# 6
12-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Something the Creator of the Luna Class has to say about STO's Luna Mirror Universe Variant:

http://stourangeau.deviantart.com/jo...g-Me-329731802

i'll just leave this here.
Career Officer
# 7
12-20-2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Update 10-1-2012 5:48pm

I just got an email from Brandon W. Felczer - Community Manager - Star Trek Online
and I will get back to him with my concerns on the Luna.
It sounds like the Luna may be heading back to the Digital Spacedock in the future, just no stardate yet.
Great, that's more devtime being taken away from adding new content and fixing bugs that actually affect more than two people worldwide, for a ship virtually no one gives a damn about. Victory is ours!
Reave
Rihannsu
# 8
12-21-2012, 01:58 PM
So the Korath uniform is supposed to be in the Lobi store, eh? I must be blind, I didn't see it. Or is it only visible from the KDF side (I was looking at the store w/my Fed who has the Lobi with the intent to buy the uniform for my KDF toon).

What's it listed as?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
12-21-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
So the Korath uniform is supposed to be in the Lobi store, eh? I must be blind, I didn't see it. Or is it only visible from the KDF side (I was looking at the store w/my Fed who has the Lobi with the intent to buy the uniform for my KDF toon).

What's it listed as?
It is visible only through the KDF chars., I had the same issue as you when I first checked with my Federation char., at first I thought they haven't made one for the Korath
Career Officer
# 10
12-21-2012, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
Something the Creator of the Luna Class has to say about STO's Luna Mirror Universe Variant:

http://stourangeau.deviantart.com/jo...g-Me-329731802

i'll just leave this here.
What I read was about a guy that uses an LOLMac, has a lousy internet connection, and needs a proofreader.

Quote:
Great, that's more devtime being taken away from adding new content and fixing bugs that actually affect more than two people worldwide, for a ship virtually no one gives a damn about. Victory is ours!
How true. There seem to be a whole slew of designers attached to this game, and too few programmers. The bugs keep piling up.